• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

Pop is loving this shit..

Trae is exactly who he and LP thought he was.. smh

And hes loving that Murray deal too... Just damn

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

How is Hunter so bad around the rim with his size?  Trae with critical turnovers late in the 4th... Murray clanking shots and getting blocked, everyone getting cooked on defense... all versus the worst team in the league.

Worst half of basketball I've seen from these Hawks yet

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

How is Hunter so bad around the rim with his size?  Trae with critical turnovers late in the 4th... Murray clanking shots and getting blocked, everyone getting cooked on defense... all versus the worst team in the league.

Worst half of basketball I've seen from these Hawks yet

Dre has arthritis or something for the millionth time.. smh

Either that or he plays with grease on his hands..

Hawks need a reset this offeseason..

I HATE this current team as constructed...

Get it right Quin and Co..

Edited by terrell

Just now, terrell said:

Worse loss of the season...

MID MID MID thats what we are and have been all season...

I dont want to hear shit else about this team..

Just can't get too low or too high with this squad.

My big issue with Trae is that he must trust the shots that he normally takes, instead of trying to force everything.  People hate the long 3, but that's a shot that he's taken all of his life.

I'd much rather for him to take a shot like that, than to force some of the shots and passes he did in this quarter.

Horrible loss though.  They just can't stand prosperity.

Get it back on Tuesday vs Detroit.

We just don't play with the effort I see with other teams.  Just seems like a sense of entitlement from all the players.  We need a DOG on this team to set the tempo.  I thought Murray was it early on this year but his defense has just faded recently.  

• Premium Member

OO, Bogi, and AJ played good enough.  

Trae taking all of those long twos that he hits at the same rate as threes makes zero sense to me.  I don't know why he likes that shot so much... it makes sense for DJ because he can take them in rhythm and he has a very high release.  Trae is constantly rushing them up and missing badly.  He needs to make floaters, layups, take threes, and play-make.  I won't be surprised if he's not a Hawk this offseason though -- I still think we brought in Quin early to see if Trae needs to be a part of our future or not.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

PITIFUL 2nd half performance.  

NOBODY hit any shots.

16 straight possesions without a score:

Hunter 3, Collins 3, Capela TO, Collins 3, Hunter 2, Young 3, Young TO, Murray 3, Young 2, Capela 2. Murray 2, Hunter 2, Murray 2, Young TO.

This all coincided with AJ, Bey and OO being subbed out and all the starters back in.

• Like 1