• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 6 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

‘Looks like I’m freed up on Thursday night now, Smokey! So, it’s a date?’

“Ummm… Let’s Wait Awhile?”

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Just like I’ve always said, it’s another Playoff EXTending Gamethread.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

it’s another Playoff EXTending Gamethread. Get your PEG on!

image.gif.9ca84cdd709b210cb094bb77ae02097c.gif

7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

NO.”

image.gif.d25a8a265c55a5a1bf25f3b71557ad6e.gif

9 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Benz, say hello to Planet Janet! Ride MARTA, y'all, it’s smarta!

Trae and Janet :sarcastic: cute couple 🤣 

9 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

If I was your coach, oh, the things I’d say to you (but I’m not).

Go ahead this is a safe place… :unsure:

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Referees aren’t obligated to chat you up, nor respond to your charm offensives in kind, nor counsel you on how best to cheat their imperfect little system to your squad’s advantage. You might think I’m crazy, but I’m serious. It’s better you know now.

It’s like Mods with us, you can conversate but don’t get too cute or you could find yourself back at FAKEGM scrambling for a burner 🔥 just to take it to Texas… I digress..

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Marcussmarting

:sarcastic:

13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Dejounte, it’s all about control.

Watch this, it’s cool he ties all the ish together to come full circle ⭕️ it’s pretty watch..

14 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

No, his first name doesn’t begin with “F”. It’s Trae. Mr. Young, if you’re nasty.

:cheer: @lethalweapon3 part of the prize of winning is looking forward to these awesome game threads baby LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

Vegas has Boston -7… sheesh 🙄 what a slap in the face.

2k coming…

We got the statement black unis tonight for game 6 btw. I was hoping we went peach 🍑.. bust out some peach on those Bostonians. 

8667E418-ED6B-4E11-AB04-28B363BCA600.thumb.jpeg.461f9f27c186e83a051230912574d434.jpeg

⬆️ we need bof! Leggooooo!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

A New Nickname

i-like-it-a-lot-jim-carrey.gif

Burd on her game…lw3 on his with the thread, well, squawker are ready.. oh wait.. what the.. AYO @kg01 I need something to scrub this bbq pit with bro wtf.. we grillin in the sac or what? YOLO! 

Whatever ya’ll do today, just enjoy yourselves… YOLO.

Any advice for our Hawks tonight Janet? 

image.gif.68ca24d52b6b9bfbae9b6c5906f6e6b3.gif

YOU HEARD MISS JAX ADVICE.. EVERYBODY WORK!!!!! Stay together for 48 as a fam! LETS GOOOO!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

When I think of You(ng), nothing else seems to matter. Including the start time, which is actually 8:30! (another Young takes center stage first, on a different channel). And I forgot the national channel, which is TNT. I'll go fix that!

Nothing of interest on the Boo-Boo List. Jaylen Brown (Available) will try his best to play with his Mask on this time around.

~lw3

• Like 1

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 6 (8:30 PM Tip!)
  • Premium Member
21 minutes ago, swanlee said:

For me anyway it is Gravy time, we beat up Miami on the Road who just knocked off the #1 seed and we have made the Boston series closer then most expected and Trae got his playoff swag back.

Would be awesome to take it to game 7 but I'm happy with how the season has unfolded at the end given how crazy this year was.

We have something to feel good abut now and a HUGE boost in the future with Snyder and JJ emerging. Very excited for the future of this team no matter what happens tonight.

I set my expectations low as far as avoiding a gentlemen's sweep prior to the series, but now I want more after what I saw in Game 5. I want the upset. It would be nice to see the sports media squirm like they did in '20-'21.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Would be awesome to take it to game 7 but I'm happy with how the season has unfolded at the end given how crazy this year was.

That was my sentiment but now we are here...

tenor.gif?itemid=4808376

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, swanlee said:

We have something to feel good abut now and a HUGE boost in the future with Snyder and JJ emerging. Very excited for the future of this team no matter what happens tonight

I do think we are now ahead of the game with the early Quin hire.  Whichever players are here next season will have a leg up on Quin-xpectations and a play book to work on.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I do think we are now ahead of the game with the early Quin hire.  Whichever platers are here net season will have a leg up on Quin-xpectations and a play book to work on.

Yea it was a GREAT idea to let him coach out the Season, this off season will be SUPER effective now that Snyder has a real idea of the team and what he could do with them in the playoffs with little preparation.

The new Front office is making some REALLY good and innovative smart moves since the Front Office turn over. It was a little chaotic when it happened and I dreaded another rebuild but this all turned out really well so far and I'm very happy with the new Front Office.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

You think a late start might favor Boston?

no, it favors people who don't have to get up for work in the morning.   i.e. housewives, college kids and bums who own tvs.

• Confused 1

Im glad Murray is coming back, but Im kinda worried he might take away opportunities to create better flow with the dumbass midrange.. lol

I want to see the ball moving tonight.....

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

no, it favors people who don't have to get up for work in the morning.   i.e. housewives, college kids and bums who own tvs.

And those of us who are retired and live in Chicago (7:30 pm CDT)!  🙂