• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks starting PF? It can’t be JJ

Spud2nique

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

-

I hope 🤞🏿 this is true. It would be the happiest thing I’ve been wrong about for me. What a lift for our team IF he’s coming in as advertised. 

Who wrote the second tweet? Chouniard as well? I want to know if it hik because he does seem to get impressed with workouts of players playing against the air or chairs 🪑. If it’s a former baller ⛹🏾‍♂️ Twitter, I’m more excited. Choniard would be thrilled with me in the gym. 😆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

FWIW, I think Quin really likes Jalen long term.  He was discussing him at the end of the season, I believe, and Quin said that with his length, he could impact the game defensively the way McDaniels in Minnesota does.  He cited his length and his ability to switch.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This encapsulates the best of what we hope JJ can be consistently and with further development.

The pass at :26 to OO. Nice 👍 And that explosiveness to split defenders and dunk on everyone was sweet as well.

LET’S GO JJ!!!! 🥳 

Your #1 fan! :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Phunkabilly said:

But the thing that got me most hype is when he starts to go up for a 3 point shot, but spots OO get good position under the basket and lobs a perfect pass to him at the last second.... just shows he sees the floor well at all times. 

Yes sir.

26 minutes ago, AHF said:

Good stuff.  Jalen seemed to get stronger and definitely looked his best offensively over that last segment.  You could see that Obi is 4 years older with his strength and touch on some of it.  JJ had some nice defensive possessions but also I think the most where he was almost flat footed without a hand really up at all.  Nice experience and development for the young man.

Agree on all counts.  I think we all know these offseason workout videos aren't the end-all, be-all.  But the takeaway is the guy seems to be willing to work and that's not not good.

And, in the interest of keeping the family feud goin ....

I on't see any offseason workout vids from AJ, @Spud2nique.  What's the deal?  

There, that should keep the next cul de sac mixer spicy. 😏

:Bob: You better watch your cup, kg.  Squd might hock a loogey in that sucker. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agree on all counts.  I think we all know these offseason workout videos aren't the end-all, be-all.  But the takeaway is the guy seems to be willing to work and that's not not good.

And, in the interest of keeping the family feud goin ....

I on't see any offseason workout vids from AJ, @Spud2nique.  What's the deal?  

There, that should keep the next cul de sac mixer spicy. 😏

:Bob: You better watch your cup, kg.  Squd might hock a loogey in that sucker. 

Aren't offseason workout vids just for players trying to convince everyone that they are better than they actually are.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Aren't offseason workout vids just for players trying to convince everyone that they are better than they actually are.  

It's the Ben Simmons effect!  He puts out some really good offseason workout vids every year. 

I'd rather watch him fishing.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why does it feel like @JayBirdHawkis trying to sell me a used car 🚗 in JJ. 😂 

image.gif.1560010aa971441001e30accd5e429e1.gif

Ps Y’all wanna see my off-season videos in the gym? I look really good too.. just saying.

I go against a chair 🪑..

I can only post what's out there. 🤓

• Thanks 1