• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Brunson looked better than both of our so called "stars" combined..

70 million $ backcourt yall.. 70 million

Whoever said that Brunson was a bad player?

He lead a Villanova team to a Chip.   He should have been Allstar and 3rd team All NBA last year.   The fact that he played well is nothing unusal.  But I forgot, you're still in 2018.   You know Creed II is going to be great.. spoiler... Creed is fighting Drago's son...

• Premium Member

The thing I see in JJ that I hope all of our wings learn is get and go.   When JJ receives the ball, he attacks immediately.   That's something that all of our wings are athletic enough to do.  When I talk about the ball sticking, it's more than just Trae and DJ... Sometimes, it's our wings just dealydallying with the ball.   Get the ball and attack!

I need to see more from Bey than what he gave tonight but it was good to see Dre be decisive. 

7 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Whoever said that Brunson was a bad player?

He lead a Villanova team to a Chip.   He should have been Allstar and 3rd team All NBA last year.   The fact that he played well is nothing unusal.  But I forgot, you're still in 2018.   You know Creed II is going to be great.. spoiler... Creed is fighting Drago's son...

HUh? lol you real mad..

OMG dont remind me of 2018..

Falcons blow a SB the previous year and then the Hawks do some dumb shit the next.. smh

Hard for me to forget.. Im sorry.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Props to Hunter for playing inspired tonight.  The defensive scheme was wayyy worse than the actual defense.  Why in the world did they continue to help on Randle in the post and leave shooters wide open?  0-3 is incoming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I dont think he mad but you just hate Trae (I think you will have a hole in your soul when Trae goes to another team via trade or FA). 

I dont hate Trae at all.. I dont even know Trae.. wtf

I hate alot of things about his game if thats what you mean..

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

Oh well we're off to Tennesee to watch my nephew play the Falcons on Sunday..

Go Falcons!

Go DeAndre!

Heres's to Hoping the Hawks can shock the Bucks.

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

HUh? lol you real mad..

Nonsense will do that to a person.

You talking about Brunson is nonsense. 

This is how it sounds...

"Giannis looked better than both of our so called "stars" combined.."

"Lillard looked better than both of our so called "stars" combined.."

"Durant looked better than both of our so called "stars" combined.."

"Jokic looked better than both of our so called "stars" combined.."

Do you get it yet...  This is the type of nonsense you push on here because you hate Trae.   It's hyperboyle, but you pass it off as if you have dropped a hidden truth bomb or something.   Brunson had a good game.  For a while, he was his team's only offense.   Is that unexpected? Is that something he is not supposed to be able to do?  He's a star player.    IF you would have said Hartstein, then your statement would not been nonsense because it's unexpected that Hartstein could carry a team offensively.  However you point to one of the best natural offensive players in the league and say.. He looked good is not saying anything...

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Props to Hunter for playing inspired tonight.  The defensive scheme was wayyy worse than the actual defense.  Why in the world did they continue to help on Randle in the post and leave shooters wide open?  0-3 is incoming.

This is a good point.   They left DD out there all by himself and he and Brunsen made us pay.  So even though we contained Randle most of the game, he wasn't the one that was hurting us. 

Just now, Diesel said:

This is how it sounds...

Do you get it yet...  This is the type of nonsense you push on here because you hate Trae.   It's hyperboyle, but you pass it off as if you have dropped a hidden truth bomb or something.   Brunson had a good game.  For a while, he was his team's only offense.   Is that unexpected? Is that something he is not supposed to be able to do?  He's a star player.    IF you would have said Hartstein, then your statement would not been nonsense because it's unexpected that Hartstein could carry a team offensively.  However you point to one of the best natural offensive players in the league and say.. He looked good is not saying anything...

Nah man you cant put Brunson with those guys.. He was a 2nd rd pick who we passed on for for fkn fat ass Omari Spellman.. lol

Thanks Schlenk

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This is how it sounds...

Man, you Trae apologist always think he's getting hated on and snubbed out of accolades and whatnot..

Is it possible, that maybe, he's not the player you build him up to be? Dudes incredibly inconsistent whose game is streaky. The reason this team continues to finish 41-41 is because for every night Trae plays good, he's good for one night that he'll be atrocious.

But yall do yall I guess..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Nah man you cant put Brunson with those guys.. He was a 2nd rd pick who we passed on for for fkn fat ass Omari Spellman.. lol

Thanks Schlenk

Really?

Did you know that Manu Ginóbili was the 57th pick of the 1999 Draft?

I wonder how many guys were taken before him...  Oh yeah.. 56!!    

In that draft we took Jason Terry, Cal Bowdler Dion Glover, Jumaine Jones, and Roberto Bergersen before Ginobili was picked...

We picked this guy..

Roberto Bergersen - VARSITY B Club

Instead of Manu...  

Your post was more nonsense. 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thanks Schlenk

You just said Brunsen can't be with those guys because of where he was drafted??????

Let's just forget what he has done as a pro.... No.. He was drafted in the second round...

NONSENSE...

Just now, Diesel said:

Really?

Did you know that Manu Ginóbili was the 57th pick of the 1999 Draft?

I wonder how many guys were taken before him...  Oh yeah.. 56!!    

In that draft we took Jason Terry, Cal Bowdler Dion Glover, Jumaine Jones, and Roberto Bergersen before Ginobili was picked...

We picked this guy..

Roberto Bergersen - VARSITY B Club

Instead of Manu...  

Your post was more nonsense. 

Dude you just posted all of Jalen college accomplishments and we picked his sorry arse teamate over him and its ok just because.. lol