• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

Just now, NBASupes said:

I did hear Atlanta has serious interest in Daniels but not for Murray or OO. It's going to be interesting during the draft. Atlanta seemed to really covet Daniels. 

FO can’t navigate complicated deals.. Saddiq fell into their lap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

This summer is where we make trades. Don't just give up on the franchise yet. They refused to take bad deals for our players. 

This is how I really feel despite my evisceration of the front office for funsies. 

Ow that the deadline is past, I'm now focused on getting out of TX alive.  Wish me luck. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

I"m glad we didn't sell Murray for peanuts but I also think we're going to soon realize that he's not really an all star player.  I hope he isn't lurking because i really like him.   But he's an undersized 2 and he's not a good passer as a 1.  

• Like 2

If we weren't going to upgrade the team then the best path was / is to play out the season and try to get better in the offseason.  It's not like we were ever going to upgrade to the point of contention no matter what we did.  

I'm honestly just happy that Ressy and Nicky didn't screw anything up too bad.  

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Welp many of you got your wish. That 10th seed or 8th seed at best is about to be real enjoyable I guess. Onto the summer

What is the alternative?  A trade with worse players or one with picks that aren’t lottery?

• Premium Member
On 1/26/2024 at 4:53 PM, NBASupes said:

Murray is really not on the market anymore. 

^^^^

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Murray been pulled off the market 

you said as much 2 weeks ago.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I"m glad we didn't sell Murray for peanuts but I also think we're going to soon realize that he's not really an all star player.  I hope he isn't lurking because i really like him.   But he's an undersized 2 and he's not a good passer as a 1.  

Hmmmm I think he's a PG. Not a 2.