• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All-Star Voting begins today

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The tiny hater in me is so ready for this. 

All week. This is the 2nd straight BS 👋 to me this week. Both were unjustified and out of nowhere. This 🌍 is unfair…

I digress on my situation but can somebody please tell me how THE BEAT PASSER AND FLOOR GENERAL IN THE LEAGUE is being SNUBBED by COACHES, not even the fans, the fans almost voted 🗳️ him in!

Its like all those ballots we stuffed were shoved back in our faces.

The Atlanta Hawks have always been $hitted on! Sorry @AHF it’s true, I can’t say it any other way. It’s straight horse manure! 😡 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae’s only 25, i.e. he’s got plenty of time to make all star teams with his next organization.   Planting the seed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

@AHF - If Trae isn't the first pick to replace Randle.  And then they come to Trae at a later date to replace another player ( namely Embiid ), should Trae take the invite?

🖕🏽.. this is Trae’s finger to Adam. What a douche Adam is I swear.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

@AHF - If Trae isn't the first pick to replace Randle.  And then they come to Trae at a later date to replace another player ( namely Embiid ), should Trae take the invite?

Yes.  If he wants the respect he deserves then yes.  I think he would be more likely to be in this year if he was a 4x consecutive All-Star than being a 2x who wasn’t in last year.  Turning them down makes them want to invite you less and makes your case worse.  I want maximum respect for Trae and accepting accolades in a game intended for your fans is a low hanging fruit decision.

(when you retire that all-star count will be part of your HOF case as well.)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🖕🏽.. this is Trae’s finger to Adam. What a douche Adam is I swear.

Weirdest looking dude I've ever seen.  Looks like some outer space alien in Star Wars. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

This.

That part.

Don't sell me or tell me the game is 'for the fans' if you vsn go from #2 in fan voting to not being in the game at all. 

The tiny hater in me is so ready for this.  I'm nominating them for the Tom Petty award 'cause they gon' be freee.. ... free fallin'... 

Hes definitely looking like an AllStar in game 1 without Joel.....

26 points already on 8-10 shooting 6-6 from 3....with 7 min to go in the half..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He didn't last year.  Who can blame him? The number 2 vote getter may be a second or third replacement player.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hes definitely looking like an AllStar in game 1 without Joel.....

26 points already on 8-10 shooting 6-6 from 3....with 7 min to go in the half..

40 pts with a qtr to go...... Maxey making a statement..

• Like 1