• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic (6 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

First.. they took 3 points off of our score for no reason...  Then Siddiq hit a three and it was a three.. and they only gave us 2.

We were cheated and I have the proof!!

image.png

image.png

Then Siddiq hits a 3 point shot!!!

image.png

The score should have been 69 - 62.....  but it was left at 65-62 after they checked to see if it was a three.

image.png

Then later, the score keeper tried to fix it by doing this... - 2 from Orlando.

So -4 from Atlanta... - 2 from Orlando..  we were still -2. 

We got cheated...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

DJ’s scoring impact is so tepid.  Opposing teams don’t mind his little flurries at all because they don’t feel any physicality from him and his points come with everyone else standing around disengaged.

It's easy to say now, but he seems disengaged from the rest of the offense.  People say he's better at running an offense but I don't see that at all.  Am I wrong? 

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

First.. they took 3 points off of our score for no reason...  Then Siddiq hit a three and it was a three.. and they only gave us 2.

image.png

image.png

image.png

The score should have been 69 - 62.....  but it was left at 65-62 after they checked to see if it was a three.

The score went out of whack and I thought they got it wrong but didn't follow it enough to call shenanigans.  Anybody else see what you saw?  I know they were gonna review Saddiq's shot but assumed they would get it right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

9 points between our 2 centers vs 11 for Bitadze. We gotta get some sort of scoring production out of that position. Clint really didn't have it tonight on offense and OO plays like he's not even interested in scoring. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

It's easy to say now, but he seems disengaged from the rest of the offense.  People say he's better at running an offense but I don't see that at all.  Am I wrong? 

The score went out of whack and I thought they got it wrong but didn't follow it enough to call shenanigans.  Anybody else see what you saw?  I know they were gonna review Saddiq's shot but assumed they would get it right. 

No.  They didn't get it right.   They originally took 3 from us..  Then Siddiq hit a three and they gave him 2...  Then they took two from Orlando...  That means, we played the game -2.  We won this game.  We were cheated. 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

ESPN play by play shows differently, Hawks app shows it the same.

Screenshot_20240107_210002_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240107_210032_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

I'm sure they have score keepers in the league office as well. Something this blatant wouldn't go undetected. My guess is they accidentally added extra points at some point. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

No.  They didn't get it right.   They originally took 3 from us..  Then Siddiq hit a three and they gave him 2...  Then they took two from Orlando...  That means, we played the game -2.  We won this game.  We were cheated. 

When NBA.com posts the shot videos, I'll take a look.

Just now, JeffS17 said:

They count towards a better draft pick lol

A draft pick they’re gonna f@&k up royally no question.

Hawks had 2 instant impact players with size staring them in the face on draft night.  Jaime Jaquez Jr is only leading the entire NBA in fourth quarter minutes for a team 5 games over .500 and here is where Brandin Podziemski ranks in the Warriors’ on/off:

IMG_1839.thumb.jpeg.bfed9d563dc5e6184843d72a5e09bebd.jpeg

Hawks said nah give us a guard with no size who we know isn’t gonna play.  Brilliance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I'm sure they have score keepers in the league office as well. Something this blatant wouldn't go undetected. My guess is they accidentally added extra points at some point. 

I dont trust 'them' enough tho.  I hope we do our own due diligence and not just let it go ... like we do with the ref-venge we've been going through. 

• Like 3

Just now, benhillboy said:

Hawks had 2 instant impact players with size staring them in the face on draft night.  Jaime Jaquez Jr is only leading the entire NBA in fourth quarter minutes for a team 5 games over .500 and here is where Brandin Podziemski ranks in the Warriors’ on/off:

Hawks said nah give us a guard with no size who we know isn’t gonna play.  Brilliance.

I agree with you ... but I'm giving you major side eye for rubbing it in. 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

When NBA.com posts the shot videos, I'll take a look.

What you showed is very convincing.  Watching the game live, I'm watching points just disappear...  and it's when nothing is happening.  Not after a score... just points disappearing.   Felt like they were cheating us.  However, the scoring log from ESPN seems to be in line with what the points eventually became... so I guess we didn't get cheated???  I think I did offer the valid proof of what I saw though.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I'm just praying Bufkin shocks us all....ok lemme lower my standards a bit. I just hope Bufkin even gets the opportunity to shock us all. Is that too much to ask? Please give him some minutes, we're 7 games under 500 it can't hurt. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, SalvorMallow said:

I'm just praying Bufkin shocks us all....ok lemme lower my standards a bit. I just hope Bufkin even gets the opportunity to shock us all. Is that too much to ask? Please give him some minutes, we're 7 games under 500 it can't hurt. 

When Garrison went out, I just knew that Aj or Buf would be coming in...  O No... The old man with the cold hands showed up. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

When Garrison went out, I just knew that Aj or Buf would be coming in...  O No... The old man with the cold hands showed up. 

Bufkin played in College Park last night so wasn't with the team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1