• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Dread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Two games in a row our guards were cheeks. Don't think I've seen this before.

🤢🤢

Combined to shoot 19-58 (32.7%) from the field and 7-33 (21.2%) from 3 in the last two games and putrid defense. JUST TURRIBLE!!!

Throw those games in the trash. Take the break and use it to refocus.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah Ive been saying this since 2018.. Trae improved but he can only do so much at his size..We need D all around him.. But then the offense would suffer... Shit aint easy man..

Trae with three 3 and D wings with SIZE and an Elite offensive center is how Ive always said we should be built..

Everyone has to be able to guard multiple positions..

Still what we need.

image.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Every perimeter player is better not getting full time Trae dominating the rock. In the 2nd unit, the ball flows but our defense can't handle Hunter off the bench. Without him, we can't guard no one on the perimeter. 

I got you. How much better would we be if the ball was moving on the first unit without Trae dominating the rock. I think Q is trying to work with him but bad habits are hard to brake.

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

More Lundy and Bufkin after the break please..

Our ceiling is the 9th/10th seed, so we might as well see what we have......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

More Lundy and Bufkin after the break please..

Our ceiling is the 9th/10th seed, so we might as well see what we have......

Quin's short rotations are killing the team. Over the last 5 games (not including tonight), Trae and DJ have logged at least 3 of those games of 36+ minutes hittin a high of 40 and 41, that's not sustainable particularly with a tight schedule. Bogi has also been playing more minutes also.

Quin needs to expand the rotation. He can cut 2 minutes from Trae, DJ and Bogi and give to Kobe, plus 8 of GMat's minutes - that's about 14 mpg for Kobe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Quin's short rotations are killing the team. Over the last 5 games (not including tonight), Trae and DJ have logged at least 3 of those games of 36+ minutes hittin a high of 40 and 41, that's not sustainable particularly with a tight schedule. Bogi has also been playing more minutes also.

Quin needs to expand the rotation. He can cut 2 minutes from Trae, DJ and Bogi and give to Kobe, plus 8 of GMat's minutes - that's about 14 mpg for Kobe.

He’s so bad at coaching this season... Like I said a while back, its like we're tanking on the down low....... lol

I know our Roster is flawed as hell which doesnt help... But 

download.jpg.f080e05113694b591fa7a612d185b1ff.jpg

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Yeah Ive been saying this since 2018.. Trae improved but he can only do so much at his size..We need D all around him.. But then the offense would suffer... Shit aint easy man..

Trae with three 3 and D wings with SIZE and an Elite offensive center is how Ive always said we should be built..

Everyone has to be able to guard multiple positions..

The problem is everyone is looking for 3 and D wings. Everyone. It's expensive too. It doesn't help Trae isn't perimeter friendly. Elite offensive center is so hard to find or even someone that could be elite.  

Everyone looking got versatile big wings. Those guys are what everyone wants. They go in the top 10 these days if they have an inch of potential. 

It will take time but we gotta find the center asap. That's the one position, we gotta fix asap. 

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I bitched about this a few weeks back too. He's trying too hard to win. 

52 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

I got you. How much better would we be if the ball was moving on the first unit without Trae dominating the rock. I think Q is trying to work with him but bad habits are hard to brake.

Trae gonna dominate the rock. The only time he doesn't is when he's cold as ice scoring the basketball. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Quin, if you got guys out there who aren't competing, THEN BENCH THEIR ASS AND PLAY GUYS WHO WILL!!  For the life of me, I don't know why he refuses to play the young bucks when our regular rotation guys are absolute ass out there.  I was one of Quin's staunchest supporters when we hired him, but he's losing me real quick.  He's doing a lot of the same things that used to bug me about Nate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1