• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Dread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Besides Gwu Tang and Clint, the only noteworthy notables among injured/ill Hawks are AJ Griffin and 2Ts Matthews, each cited as dealing with Illness.

After threatening to eclipse their 11-game losing streak from December, the Hornets thwarted their ten-game skid with a 115-106 win over Memphis at home on Saturday. They followed that up with a 111-102 win over the Pacers (Tyrese Hailburton! How dare you! All-Star my foot!) and are looking to go into the Break with a three-game homestand sweep. They also hope to extend their win streak head-to-head with Atlanta to four straight, including three straight at Spectrum Center.

Why they'll have to continue pulling it off without Ball or Mark Williams, Charlotte looks to have Cody Martin (probable, contused knee) in tow for tonight's contest. Versus Indiana, CoMart and the Hornets logged a season-high 41 D-Rebs and held the allegedly retrofitted Pacers (2 O-Rebs, a season-low 32 total) to a paltry two second-chance points.

Most of Charlotte's second-half buckets came from inside the three-point arc, an 85.2 2FG% that is their highest since at least 1997-98 (as per Elias Sports). Versus Memphis, their 51.3 3FG% and 57.3 overall FG% were season-bests.

While not everything worked in Atlanta's favor in Monday night's loss, as per Hawks' Game Notes, Bogi Bogdanovic and De'Andre Hunter became the first Hawks duo to tally 50+ bench points since T-Lue and J-Chillz back in November 2006. As you're already aware, Trae remains just one triple behind Mookie for the franchise made-threes record.

~lw3

• Like 4

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Bogi Bogdanovic and De'Andre Hunter became the first Hawks duo to tally 50+ bench points since T-Lue and J-Chillz back in November 2006.

Nice. Just need the starters to hold up.their end of the bargain.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who from the HorCats will have a career night against us tonight?

Gone a Hawk killers Rozier and Hayward, but Micic has played well since traded.

Bridges probably.  Or tre Mann.  Yeah, that's my pick.  Everybody gonna be like, "Trey aint even da bess Tray in tha building?!"

• Haha 3

Information I have:  I hope Bruno is ready.  Capela and 0017 are both out, injured.

Trae gets a big fine from NBA for gesture toward a ref in our last game.

GO ATL HAWKS!

:smug:

• Like 2