Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers GAME 2

lethalweapon3

dennis: I can be at the club right now.

humphries: i could just smack one of the cavaliers.

heinrich: im never gonna win a championship.

patterson: im just a bench player. they cant blame me.

korver: i suck.

splitter: i left san antonio for this?

Photos: Hawks routed by Cavs in Game 2

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

dennis: I can be at the club right now.

humphries: i could just smack one of the cavaliers.

heinrich: im never gonna win a championship.

patterson: im just a bench player. they cant blame me.

korver: i suck.

splitter: i left san antonio for this?

Photos: Hawks routed by Cavs in Game 2

Lol, he didn't leave, he was traded. He had no say in the matter although he took less for Sap contract 

Thing is...Korver can be a very effective weapon on the right team...if you have slashing finishers who need somebody to spread the court.  Our team is a bad fit.  Our "slashers" are too small and seldom finish and our "bigs" are only moderately large.

Note:  Watching the replay - we are up 11-8...our ball...GO HAWKS !!

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DJlaysitup said:

Thing is...Korver can be a very effective weapon on the right team...if you have slashing finishers who need somebody to spread the court.  Our team is a bad fit.  Our "slashers" are too small and seldom finish and our "bigs" are only moderately large.

I miss Carroll. He wasn't a slasher but he was a high BBIQ cutter who had a killer motor and used it well. 

I miss Carroll 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JSmooooove said:

You're pretty much the worst "fan" ever. What is the point in even making this comment? 

I want the players to feel even more shitty. These players don't deserve even if a slight bit of support and tonight was proof of it. 

They don't deserve to be cheered at all.

I hate every player on this roster because they're pieces of shit.

I didn't watch the first two games of this series and I will not watch the last two. To heck with them.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

im still trying to figure out how the Spurs and warriors just keep improving with time and adjustments. Yet here we are with virtually no confidence and no heart in a series you'd think last year would have had us motivated for. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I want the players to feel even more shitty. These players don't deserve even if a slight bit of support and tonight was proof of it. 

They don't deserve to be cheered at all.

Hard to disagree with this after the "effort" they showed tonight but to hope it's filled with cleveland fans is just stupid. Sure fire way to have even LESS of a chance of signing decent free agents. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JSmooooove said:

Hard to disagree with this after the "effort" they showed tonight but to hope it's filled with cleveland fans is just stupid. Sure fire way to have even LESS of a chance of signing decent free agents. 

You think anyone is signing after after watching the Cavs destroy this team? Only a moron would sign up to play here.

Besides, nobody is coming because Bud is going to sign Horf and Blowsomemore to big fat contracts and the team will be capped out.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

7 minutes ago, Flight said:

im still trying to figure out how the Spurs and warriors just keep improving with time and adjustments. Yet here we are with virtually no confidence and no heart in a series you'd think last year would have had us motivated for. 

Superior talent. 

3 minutes ago, Mdizzle5 said:

Superior talent. 

The thing is they develop talent way better and faster than us. I mean, I watched majority of their players in college and kawhi, Steph, Klay,  draymond, Danny, they take players and really get the most out of them. Our players just don't develop as fast or as well, or believe in themselves for that matter.

1 minute ago, Flight said:

The thing is they develop talent way better and faster than us. I mean, I watched majority of their players in college and kawhi, Steph, Klay,  draymond, Danny, they take players and really get the most out of them. Our players just don't develop as fast or as well, or believe in themselves for that matter.

We don't have anyone with that type of talent. We have developed Kyle, Dennis, Jeff, Al and Millsap. All of them have improved but we don't have a  superstar talent.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We don't have anyone with that type of talent. We have developed Kyle, Dennis, Jeff, Al and Millsap. All of them have improved but we don't have a  superstar talent.

Man nobody was seeing superstar talent out of kawhi, Steph, Klay or draymond coming out of college lol. I agree on us needing better players though but jeez, we need an upgrade in heart in general. 

• Like 2