• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard signed with the Hawks for 3 years 70.5 million

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Just the fact that Hawkmoor and Diesel love this signing scares the shit outta me and has me worried. @kg01 what about you? 

Hope im wrong lol

In the immortal words of James Brown, "I feeeeeel goood" about it.

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I find this statement extremely ironic for some reason......

Am I a professional athlete?  Neither is Dwight.  He is an athlete who gets paid to play.  Nothing professional about him.  

Last time I checked this was a fan forum where people voice their opinions.  

Edited by Alex

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

He has a consistent track record for being a whiny baby everywhere he's gone.  He isn't all of a sudden going to change.  Ask LA and Houston if a change of scenery was what he needed.  He wore out his welcome on three different teams and to boot he can't even stay on the court.  

I believe i can fly...

dh12-superman-o.gif

dwight-howard-superman-o.gif

xxx-nba-allstar-howard_superman-dunkrh-0

Edited by Hawkmoor

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I find this statement extremely ironic for some reason......

All right, leave @Alex alone ...

Uri towel rocky throw in

Just now, ATLSmith said:

Right now I'm like:

giphy.gif

If we can keep Horf too I'll be like:

giphy.gif

Thas some mighty skrong gif'n, sir.

Well we have now officially made a freaking splash. So be it. A great coaching job coming up and we'll face the Cavs with a different look in the playoffs. 

• Like 3

And think, another wildcard that nobody is talking about. If Korver comes off the bench instead of starting, he can give that group a scoring punch.  His minutes has to be limited and playing him against second units is where he needs to be.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

And think, another wildcard that nobody is talking about. If Korver comes off the bench instead of starting, he can give that group a scoring punch.  His minutes has to be limited and playing him against second units is where he needs to be.

Gary Busey laughs at the East

200w_d (3).gif

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Korver isn't coming off the bench with that lineup. His spacing would be so valuable on that starting lineup.

Edited by Bankingitbig
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, gsuteke said:

I'm on board with this deal if they resign Horford.  Just say goodbye to Bazemore

Who?  We made one, we'll make another one.

:Baze: "F*ck you, kg"

:ohmy:

Just now, WraithSentinel said:

I am still on edge right now until I see what happen with Horf. I am hopeful he will return and the Hawks give him that 5th year to seal the deal. Now is not the time for the Hawks to get cheap at the 11th hour.

If this fails because of the 5th year,  I would be sorely  disappointed, particularly because of all the marginal players getting big paydays.

Just now, Bankingitbig said:

Korver isn't coming off the bench with that lineup. His spacing would be so valuable on that starting lineup.

I agree-- you'd imagine Korver would get a ton of looks off defenses leaning on Sap or Horf posting up opposing 3s...

That being said-- there will be a huge defensive strain placed on Millsap to speed up his D to guard those same opposing 3s.

2 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

No problem if he can start producing again.  With Howard in the middle,  you have a point because teams are gonna have to start sagging off the Hawks wings more now.

• Like 2