• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard signed with the Hawks for 3 years 70.5 million

NBASupes

It will be nice to see what coach Bud can do with him.  Always looked like the Rockets' culture was a bit of a disaster, which overshadowed the fact that Dwight is still a rim protecting and rebounding force.   Glad he's finally coming home, heh.

Going to miss big Al though :cry:

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

But I thought Bud "sucked as a GM???  Nice contract considering whats been handed out today....Good job Bud....

He paid for a team cancer who can't stay healthy and has ruined his welcome for three different teams.  I don't consider that good.

16 minutes ago, MrYellow said:

Good price

fantastic length

Very good job

Came here to post this.  Good job, Mr. Yellow.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ok I was against Dwight but 3 years isn't horrible at that price considering other crazy deals. But we need Horford back.

Agreed.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

He's a team cancer.  He ruins everything everywhere he goes.

.... and he didn't go to MichSt! :argh:

Anyways, considering the money that's being handed out, can't be too mad at the deal.  Very trade-able IMHO just in case thangs don't work out.  All in all, good start to the '16 offseason.  Now get Alice re-signed and add some more solid pieces.  'Til then, Happy July 4th B*tches!!!!!

American

1 minute ago, JSmooooove said:

If he can improve his free throw shooting this will be an absolute STEAL especially compared to the contracts given out today. Just gotta make those free throws!!

Not happening , unless he swallows his pride and shoots granny style free throws.
a1253705705ba7f1222be5e09a215322.gif?139

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

My question is that if Horford comes back can SAP play the 3? Or do we need to flip SAP or possibly SNT Al?

I would give  the D12/Al/Sap lineup  a chance to see if  can work before making any trades.

2 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

If anyone actually thinks that his free throws are going to improve suddenly, then I have to say you are probably not a very smart human.

I would just hate to see hack a dwight every game. Hopefully they change that rule somehow. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

My question is that if Horford comes back can SAP play the 3? Or do we need to flip SAP or possibly SNT Al?

Sap can play the 3, especially since we'll probably only ask him do that around 10 minutes a game. There is no need to flip Sap, who fits our team like a glove. 

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

And I don't believe the reports saying this means AL is gone. In fact, I think this move makes his return even more likely. We'll see.. 

I agree that this should enhance our chances of retaining Bawse. And once we do, then we'll have an  $8.55M trade chip in Splitter to improve our roster somewhere else.