• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard signed with the Hawks for 3 years 70.5 million

NBASupes

This is a really smart move for Howard. His reputation is mud and he was playing his way out of the HOF. This coaching  staff resurrects careers. If he brings a championship  to the city of Atlanta all will be forgiven just like LBJ and Cleveland. He will be a lock for the hall. Lastly, this staff does not abuse their players. He will get plenty of rest and not be overused. 

I really love the versatility of lineups we can play  now. We can be big small and extra medium if needed.

Next move is to package splitter and Scott for a SG. Or trade them for capspace and sign Courtney  Lee or make Portland match  for Crabbe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SalvorMallow said:

CViv on 98.9 says he doesn't think Horford likes Dwight Howard and he thinks we will sign and trade him to the Celtics.

Utterly ridiculous. I will wait to see what Horford thinks of the deal  before I trust CViv on this one.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

CViv on 98.9 says he doesn't think Horford likes Dwight Howard and he thinks we will sign and trade him to the Celtics.

Everyone miss this?

First of all, Welcome Home Big Guy and we are happy that we got a star that can rebound and block shots.

Now for our cap experts, since we sign Howard to a cheap deal, what is the maximum contract numbers will can give Al (he has to resign with us, right?) and since we can go over the cap with Al cap hold, could we get another SG/SF?

2 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

This is a really smart move for Howard. His reputation is mud and he was playing his way out of the HOF. This coaching  staff resurrects careers. If he brings a championship  to the city of Atlanta all will be forgiven just like LBJ and Cleveland. He will be a lock for the hall. Lastly, this staff does not abuse their players. He will get plenty of rest and not be overused. 

We are talking about epic Eastern Conference Finals series' the next 3 years.

• Like 1

Firstly, welcome home Dwight. A few years too late but it's lit now.

I don't see how the Hawks will meet Al's salary demands. Al should do us a solid and help with a sign and trade if at all possible.

Dennis

???

Kyle

Sap

Dwight

We need that swingman and I'm not talking Baze.

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Utterly ridiculous. I will wait to see what Horford thinks of the deal  before I trust CViv on this one.

C. Viv just be talking stupid shit. There is nothing we can get in a SnT for Horford from a team that has the money already to sign him and it's not like they get anything from it. They would already have his rights. That might be one of the most stupid statements I've heard. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ATLien_ said:

Why would  the Celtics do this when they can sign Al  outright?

They would have to wait till later this year to do this right? Cviv dumb?