• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard signed with the Hawks for 3 years 70.5 million

NBASupes

23 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

would be awesome if we retain horf and sap takes the 6th man role. our depth would look reeeeeeeeal good

Why would Sap be the 6th man , when he was consistently better than Al last season?

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

There aren't many players in the NBA I dislike more than Dwight Howard.  I have been pretty ademant about that for years now.  Now that he's on the Hawks I really don't care about this team anymore.  

I think what the others are saying is...

12932729_1593206214333875_750230564020344068_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Kevin Arnovitz ESPN Staff Writer 

arnovitz_kevin_m.jpg

I'm told the Hawks, ever obsessed with chemistry, did a ton of due diligence on Dwight Howard. They essentially vetted him like a VP choice, and saw the findings as reassuring.

The Hawks banking on strong and adaptable coaching is more like it. 

Great signing and our Defense just went to the top shelf. Bud can work with D12 just like they work with Duncan in San Antonio.  Give him his touches, he will command a dbl team which gives other players their good looks, and D12 will always be a defensive anchor just like Duncan until he is ready to retire.

Edited by Buzzard

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Definitely didn't want Dwight here, but time to make the best of it.  Resign Horford and go BIG on everybody.

THIS is the appropriate way to view it. We made the move, so now let's try to make it work. I'm at least happy to see something different.

http://jeffschultz.blog.myajc.com/2016/07/01/hawks-signing-of-howard-wrong-player-wrong-time-wrong-plan/

Have some harsh opinions myself about everything going on today but at least my brain is fully developed and no one is so sure about Jeff Schultz's or really seem to care what he thinks. Thank goodness he is not a coach.

Wanted to add Schultz automatically thinks D12 is the replacement for Al. A little early on that front yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pimp said:

Why would Sap be the 6th man , when he was consistently better than Al last season?

Sometimes it's not who is better.  Ask Manu and Iggy.  When  Pop and then Steve Kerr approached Manu and Iggy about coming  off the bench it was about balancing the roster and having a better bench.

8 minutes ago, IheartFerry said:

Is that Raymond Felton?

Clearly not fat enough.

3 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

tumblr_lxla4seAEz1qhaphf.gif

Aobbv.gif

tumblr_md4mstfuw71qdem31.gif

a Lot of Feelings

Get it together, PSSHTEIWOJETL;87

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sometimes it's not who is better.  Ask Manu and Iggy.  When  Pop and then Steve Kerr approached Manu and Iggy about coming  off the bench it was about balancing the roster and having a better bench.

Yes, but you don't put the best player on the team on the bench.  That is what we would be do by moving Millsap to the bench.