Horf to Boston

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, klesko12 said:

I'm sorry, but horford is not worth a max deal, ESPECIALLY with the new cap.  That contract would cripple us in the years to come.  Like was said before, he always wanted a C to help, we go get one, and he leaves over less than 5% difference per year.  I bet state income taxes are higher in Massachusetts too

He crippled us anyway, because we are capped out with no Bird rights.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChipShot said:

Whatever we lost him. At least Dwight won't get pounded by a Tristan Thompson in the paint. Hope we get another scorer to make up for this though.

They don't have any money now.

They're stuck with Dennis/Bazemore/Sap and Howard with little room to get better.

• Like 1

Al took care of his body the last two years and avoided as much contact as possible to reach his payday without injury. 
Then he is pissed because Hawks get him a longtime wanted center and only want to pay little less that the max?

It seems it was more important for him to be able to call himself a max-player than everything else. looks like wounded pride (is this term known in English?) to me...
Now he has Celtic pride...

We don't know what exactly happend and which writer is right or wrong, but I have lost every respect for Al...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

They don't have any money now.

They're stuck with Dennis/Bazemore/Sap and Howard with little room to get better.

The starting lineup got more weak,  the bench is now terrible and we have no cap space. Man, if this isn't the perfect chance to tank. 

If this holds true so be it. Al had a chance for more money from us playing at PF and chose to play Center for Boston instead. Time to move on and address our bench needs. I will look forward to playing Boston this year.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

The same people that killed Al all year for not rebounding, shooting 3's, and playing soft, are the same people bitchin he left....lol

Because in doing so the way he did, he crippled further roster additions.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HorfordFTW said:

Our future is finished now, hello winning 40-45 games and doing nothing

Better than winning 40-45 games in 20 inches of snow and freezing weather ..fk Boston. And Al..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Dennis / ???????

Bazemore / Korver / THjr

??????? / Thabo / 2 rookies

Sap / Muscala

Howard / Splitter / Tavares

with no money left and Sap expiring.:Bud:

Edited by RWF
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flight said:

We only lost two players though.... lol why is everyone so pessimistic all the time?

What have we ever had to be positive about? 1 ECF in history we got swept badly in?

Here is the thing this team right now took a step back. Howard and Millsap are not as good as Horford and Millsap, plain and simple. They still need a backup PG, a better wing player, and now scoring. This team is not better suited to beat the Cavs at all. In fact we seem to be worse off now. I amean interested to see if they can still either a. Make a move or B. Trade Millsap and blow it up while collecting picks.

2 minutes ago, RWF said:

Dennis / ???????

Bazemore / Korver / THjr

??????? / 2 rookies

Sap / Muscala

Howard / Splitter / Tavares

with no money left and Sap expiring.:Bud:

8th seed roster?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Because in doing so the way he did, he crippled further roster additions.

So they only wanted him on the team for further roster additions, and not for his play on the court? Got it...I meant they were bitching as if they love him as a player, after bitchin  about himg suckin all yr..

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

They ain't winning anything with that weak ass team they're about to throw out there next season.

They might as well rebuild.

Does this mean last years team was weak too? or do Horf and Teague really make that much of a difference for you? lol