Horf to Boston

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Both of them trying to screw their old teams.

Yup.. Total lack of respect for Bud and both ball clubs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misha Owens said:

image.jpeg

Exactly.  What all the fuss is about I have no idea.  He's a Top 20 player during the regular season.  Only an average NBA player after 90 games.  Contrast with guys who are barely Top 50 or 60 during the regular season (Thompson, Biyombo, Adams) but become pillars during later playoff rounds.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

All the fuss is that he destroyed our flexibility even though we did everything we could to accommodate him.  He is an ungrateful prima donna.

That's on BudCox for being swindled.  Everyone knows the business side can get a little dirty.  Or at least they should.  Foolish of them to place a majority of their eggs in Soft Al's basket.  Quiet as kept the ownership just wants to sell more tickets.  I believe mission accomplished.

We can still snt him to Boston and get some assets back or have it be a multi team deal so he hasn't actually destroyed our flexibility and honestly I would almost guarantee he's traded to the Celts as they need the cap space. We better bend those fools over at the negotiating table though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He took less money. This wasn't about money. This was about a first class organization v. A 3rd tier one.

4 years at 113 total is 28.25 million a season.  Hawks offered 27 a season.  

4 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

We can still snt him to Boston and get some assets back or have it be a multi team deal so he hasn't actually destroyed our flexibility and honestly I would almost guarantee he's traded to the Celts as they need the cap space. We better bend those fools over at the negotiating table though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really see any of Boston's players that I would care to have.  Maybe they can get us over the cap so we can get a MLE.  That would be the only positive I can see from it.

Avery Bradley would help whats going on at the PG spot for us. He is a hybrid guard but his defense is really good at both positions. Of course by himself its not nearly enough to make it work.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well. He wasn't lying about that though...:laugh:   Atlanta being what it is, half the stadium ain't even from Atlanta and will only root for the Hawks and Falcons on a consistent basis when they start winning big and have superstars. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I hope Durant Says Yes.   IF so... I hope they have to come back to us for a SNT.  All I want is Avery Bradley and Jaylen Brown. 

They will probably do a sign and trade with OKC.