• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf to Boston

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I hope Durant Says Yes.   IF so... I hope they have to come back to us for a SNT.  All I want is Avery Bradley and Jaylen Brown. 

Id do that in a heartbeat..Thomas/Horford/Durant will be no better than Dennis/Baze/Brown/Milsap/Howard..With a bench of Bradley/Korver/Prince/Scott/Splitter

I am so happy this happened.  My favorite two Hawks are gone. Now I don't have any interest in this franchise which is not much different than it was when I moved to ATL in 2002. 14 years later and they are still lying to there fans. Bud has a system? Yeah right, we were a below .500 team in Bud's first year. The players are still the system. Ferry was already caught in his  BS. Bud had a DUI right after signing with the Hawks. There was really a competition between Teague and Dennis for the PG position and Dennis won? That trade Teague for nothing worthy of noting in the draft was really smart? Volatile Dwight and Dennis. We really have a culture change? No, these guys are used car salesmen.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MrMeltdown said:

I am so happy this happened.  My favorite two Hawks are gone. Now I don't have any interest in this franchise which is not much different than it was when I moved to ATL in 2002. 14 years later and they are still lying to there fans. Bud has a system? Yeah right, we were a below .500 team in Bud's first year. The players are still the system. Ferry was already caught in his  BS. Bud had a DUI right after signing with the Hawks. There was really a competition between Teague and Dennis for the PG position and Dennis won? That trade Teague for nothing worthy of noting in the draft was really smart? Volatile Dwight and Dennis. We really have a culture change? No, these guys are used car salesmen.

Only a loyal fan would type something that long...:boohoo:You'll be back soon enough..Ive been a fan since 78. And will continue to be one. Bye...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Only a loyal fan would type something that long...:boohoo:You'll be back soon enough..Ive been a fan since 78. And will continue to be one. Bye...

I'll stay a fan but there comes a time when you betta let it go. 

If I stuck with em after trading Nique,I can stick with them now...Its not like Horford was all that...I can understand people being upset over the cap thing though.  He put us in a bad situation...Pretty sure he knew he was leaving...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'll stay a fan but there comes a time when you betta let it go. 

I'll tell you when the time is not. It's not when Alice Whoreford takes his bitchass to play for a team that is the definition of all that is unholy.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I'll tell you when the time is not. It's not when Alice Whoreford takes his bitchass to play for a team that is the definition of all that is unholy.

I hate Boston with a passion but Atlanta really needed to get a grip in the front office. Ferry was so much better of a GM than Bud. Bud is leading this team straight to a high lotto pick which is excellent. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hate Boston with a passion but Atlanta really needed to get a grip in the front office. Ferry was so much better of a GM than Bud. Bud is leading this team straight to a high lotto pick which is excellent. 

Thanks to Horford sabotaging the whole thing.  We accommodated him and he spit in our faces.  

33 minutes ago, MrMeltdown said:

Hope Dennis can be a franchise player for the Hawks, i think he's the only one who hasn't played for other teams(NBA) except the Hawks

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

7 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Thanks to Horford sabotaging the whole thing.  We accommodated him and he spit in our faces.

I've been mostly lurking today and I totally agree with this feeling. The Hawks tried to accommodate him and were even dangling Millsap on the block to clear space. They wanted him back but nope, he's gone.

And it's all likely because Al got his feewings hurt when he wasn't automatically just handed a 5 year full max.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Well. He wasn't lying about that though...:laugh:   Atlanta being what it is, half the stadium ain't even from Atlanta and will only root for the Hawks and Falcons on a consistent basis when they start winning big and have superstars. 

Bingo! That's the Atlanta sports culture it seems like. Winning isn't enough, it has to be done by Superstar's. Since this is a transplant city in order to fill the stadium Atlanta needs Superstars to draw in the SO MANY non team supporters, aka casual fans  that live in Atlanta.          

1 minute ago, LamarHampton said:

Miffed because he didn't get offered the full max right out of the gate? Just who the F does this guy think he is?? Seriously. This team and this town stood by this guy through not one but two fairly recent season-ending titty tears, so much so that they were going to pay him roughly $25M more than anyone else, commit to him for five years, got him a legit center to play beside, attempted to trade away the best player on the team to keep him, overlooked his declining sawft play these part couple years and that he is on the wrong side of 30, and at the end of it all most likely would have retired his jersey in the rafters. And he decides to go to a lesser team, that is our arch rival, for less money, ignores the commitments we made to make the most ideal situation for him,  and didn't thank Atlanta fans but instead just  talks about the pride of his new team. Yo, that's a d!ck move, Al. Thought a big three here would be cool but honestly not that sad to see you go, especially at that price with your slacking production, and now this mess. Thanks For the memories and all, but if you tear a tit for a third time, Don't expect me not to smile a little.

I love the titty tear lol

Congrats, Boston.  You got a guy that isn't helping your biggest weakness. 

Hawks fans, stop being down on your team.  We are still better than the Celtics.  Make sure those b*tches know it when they come in here next year.  It's gonna be nasty.

• Like 1

BTW the Celtics were 26th at DRB% and they just signed Al Horford. Their best rebounder was Sullinger and he's now a RFA. I want to see Tristan Thompson against them...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jackets333 said:

Congrats, Boston.  You got a guy that isn't helping your biggest weakness. 

Hawks fans, stop being down on your team.  We are still better than the Celtics.  Make sure those b*tches know it when they come in here next year.  It's gonna be nasty.

Jacket fan, voice of reason,  not surprised. 

That Selltic rivalry definitely got amped up.

14 minutes ago, Ebert said:

BTW the Celtics were 26th at DRB% and they just signed Al Horford. Their best rebounder was Sullinger and he's now a RFA. I want to see Tristan Thompson against them...

The Celtics will never get a second chance scoring opportunity hardly ever.