• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks, the Season-Opener!

lethalweapon3

Lw3 drops the mic...

Wow, first game preview and lw drops 50 on us ala Ant Davis.

Sheldon getting ripped in the #8 jersey and Bud's BSDUI.. lmao nice!!!

Oh man I'm really pumped now...t minus 3.5 hours :-)

Hope to see them come out and bury the Wizards tonight. I still don't understand why so many so called experts like the Wizards so much. They missed the playoffs last year and didn't do anything to really improve the roster. They also added a coach who wont have the benefit of throwing Westbrook and Durant out there like he did in OKC.

I remember when the experts were still holding onto the Bulls last year although most knew their window had closed the moment Rose hurt his knee the first time. I wonder when the experts get off the Wizards bandwagon.

• Like 3

In a related note, anyone know why the Hawks were favored by 3.5 last night and today it's Hawks -5? I'm just curious because the line doesn't usually drop by more than .5-1.0 in a 24 hour period unless there are some injured Wizards....hmmm

I thought maybe one of the Wizards key guys, like maybe a starter was out. Either that or vegas decided that the Hawks were ready to bury the critics lol

T minus 2.5 hours! 

31 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

In a related note, anyone know why the Hawks were favored by 3.5 last night and today it's Hawks -5? I'm just curious because the line doesn't usually drop by more than .5-1.0 in a 24 hour period unless there are some injured Wizards....hmmm

I thought maybe one of the Wizards key guys, like maybe a starter was out. Either that or vegas decided that the Hawks were ready to bury the critics lol

T minus 2.5 hours! 

Usually when the line moves that much its because heavy money is coming in on that side, in this situation its the hawks

30 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

T minus 2.5 hours! 

The line only moves with the money, it means that Hawks are drawing all the action so they want to get some Wiz money in the till to spread their risk. You know this :facts3: