• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

Your like reading advanced Cliff Notes on each and every game. Great job. I'll just refer to him as GA for obvious reasons but just unreal numbers you showed there lw3.

"Aside from Antetokounmpo, only centers David Robinson and Hakeem Olajuwon have averaged over 20 PPG, 8 RPG, two blocks and two steals per game in any season. Giannis, however, is not a center, and he throws in 6.1 APG for good measure, providing Kidd a multifaceted weapon that can be deployed everywhere except beyond the offensive 3-point line (23.9 3FG%). He compiled 15 points, 12 boards and 11 assists (plus four blocks and a pair of steals) in Wednesday’s win over Portland, and his next triple-double game would already tie him with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (8) for the all-time Bucks franchise mark."

• Like 3

Great game thread as usual lw3! Yes @Thomas lw3 is a word smith. He might literally know everything. :-)

Maybe Harris Bradley was a chubby fella and it's really called BMI...

I can say Antetukumpo 10 times fast(but apparently can't spell it). 

I liked how you threw shade at Dellavadipshit.

I want Giannis and Henson to paint my garage. With that length it's a 12 minute job. Lol.

HAWWWWWKKKKIIIIEEESSSSSS!!!!

IMG_7322.JPG

IMG_7324.JPG

IMG_7325.JPG

IMG_7326.JPG

IMG_7327.JPG

IMG_7328.JPG

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I assume Thabo will be guarding Giannis.

How many  steals for Thabo? He had 4 against OKC.

3 steals tonight for Thabo imo. He's actually matched up with a guy in Giannis who is freakier body wise than himself. Lol.

First half I was thinking, here we go again......flashbacks of Detroit/Toronto.

Glad to see the Hawks regroup and then to also show up in the last couple minutes.  Huge plays from Dennis and big shot by Hardaway!  On top of some big plays on defense by Sefolosha and Howard.  Nice team effort to finish it off.

• Like 4

Loved the effort but we have to keep energy and focus for 48 minutes. Dennis is in All-Star mode though he has to cut some turnovers. Since his recovery Millsap is a beast, what a stat line. Like the great @lethalweapon3said in the chat, "Millsapkoumpo". 

Hardaway really needed that clutch three. We are playing better offense with him in the starting line up. Muscala struggles a little bit in defense but his shooting is great. Im pleased with Howard defense in second half. 

Lets keep up the momentum.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Garchelino said:

Loved the effort but we have to keep energy and focus for 48 minutes. Dennis is in All-Star mode though he has to cut some turnovers. Since his recovery Millsap is a beast, what a stat line. Like the great @lethalweapon3said in the chat, "Millsapkoumpo". 

Hardaway really needed that clutch three. We are playing better offense with him in the starting line up. Muscala struggles a little bit in defense but his shooting is great. Im pleased with Howard defense in second half. 

Lets keep up the momentum.

Agreed ...especially the part in bold and to add we need to find a better way to pass the ball to Howard cause right now it's awful.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Thabo/Kyle together in the starting lineup needs to get revisited. Baze's shot is never going to get back to where it was so he needs to do what Evan Turner did and come off the bench.

Right! 

• Premium Member

So any of the people hating on Dennis so hard willing to admit you were dead wrong? Yet another game Dennis practically won for us by himself.

This was our most impressive win of the season. Down 20 on the road to a good Bucks team and we came back to win it? Hell to the yes.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

So any of the people hating on Dennis so hard willing to admit you were dead wrong? Yet another game Dennis practically won for us by himself.

This was our most impressive win of the season. Down 20 on the road to a good Bucks team and we came back to win it? Hell to the yes.

If you want to read some comical hate about Dennis, follow this twitter account... She will always have some shit about Dennis. She is doin' it since he is in the league.

Comical post of the about Dennis:

It was her response to 

• Like 2