• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

Atlanta must do something tonight.  Just checked the standings.  Hawks are

out of the lottery, but just by a fraction:

Atlanta - - .483%

Bucks ----- .481%

Even with our latest loss, we couldn't stay down.   Tonight, we fix this!  Maybe!

Or, the Hawks might just go wild and win a game.  You never know with them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!

• Like 3

Ahora, Plastic Man dijo:

Horrible officiating on both ends. Tanks for the gift, Denver.

Denver gave us the win but I am pleased with the hustle in the last 2 minutes. Dennis keeps playing pretty good and we somehow cut the turnovers in last weeks. 

Frontcourt was solid all around. Hump deserves more PT and Scott is finding his rhythm. Bembry played way better and under control than Bazemore, who was utterly bad on both ends. 

All in all, valuable road win with all the injuries. Please Hawks, lets keep up some positive momentum. We already are 6th on the East race.

• Like 3

That was an ugly ass game but I will take it

Sap and Dennis carried the team tonight. They hit clutch free throws

Great to see Bembry play and contribute. Dude was very good tonight

and lmao at Malone for getting that dumb tech

I'm tired of Delaney and Baze

Delaney couldn't keep Jameer Nelson's old ass in front of him. There were like 3 straight possessions where he blew by Delaney with absolutely no issue.  This dude makes Mike Bibby look like a decent defender

Time to move Baze for whatever you can get. I don't care if its a second round pick in 2030 but get this dude out of here. He plays just like the bad version of Josh Smith. Terrible shots, bad passes, and gambles on defense and gets burned. Seems like a great guy and a hard worker but the Hawks tricked themselves with that deal they gave him.  I want to see the 2 rookies play so get Baze out of here

Edited by Sarcatic1
  • Like 3

I am happy  with the teams effort. I am sure that was painful for Bud to have to break down and start the "lowly" Kris Humphries but I new he would perform well given the chance. On another note Bazemore is a train wreck out of control. I'd pay 20 bucks a game for them to not show that Baze gaze no more.LOL. 

• Like 4