• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

NBA GameNotes are a little behind, but a few miscellaneous connections.

Bojan Bogdanovic played a season at Fenerbahce Ulker back in 2012, a team headed by fellow Croatian coach Neven Spahija.

Brooklyn assistant coach Chris Fleming is the head coach for the German National basketball team, which hopes to have Dennis Schröder starring for them sometime in the near future.

Taurean Prince's teammate on the L.I. Nets, Chris McCullough, was called up and is active for today.

~lw3

• Like 1

Great game thread lw!!! Just came from dentist so I'll make this short as I'm in pain.

GO HAWKS!!!

(also ps game was played last night)

ps Dennis fouled out cuz he smacked Lin around all night lol

IMG_7886.JPG

IMG_7887.JPG

IMG_7888.JPG

IMG_7889.JPG

I love Dwight Howard dissin Lin! Classic! As many of you know, I'm not a Lin fan so I loved it.

We are rollin folks!!!! That's our 7th in a row!!!  GO HAWKS!!!!

Dwight and Dennis were great tonight and Sap wasn't too shabby either. The rooks look great, honestly they play like 10 year vets.

You know what time it is.....:-)

IMG_7782.GIF

IMG_7903.GIF

There was several stretches in which this team did not seem interested in this game and after the first half it seems like the team kind of coasted and when they needed to they made a couple shots and got stops.

Enough with Bazemore in the starting lineup. Teams know he's a non threat. Hardaway Jr is streaky but he's at least respected as a threat.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I love Dwight Howard dissin Lin! Classic! As many of you know, I'm not a Lin fan so I loved it.

We are rollin folks!!!! That's our 7th in a row!!!  GO HAWKS!!!!

Dwight and Dennis were great tonight and Sap wasn't too shabby either. The rooks look great, honestly they play like 10 year vets.

You know what time it is.....:-)

IMG_7782.GIF

IMG_7903.GIF

G7 or...I swear I almost put up a dancing 8...lol by mistake earlier...lol