• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

21 minutes ago, hazer said:

Would be a kicka$$ pic if it wasn't an optical illusion of a tele lens (look at Menace's right hand). Or bad photoshop :biggrin:

You got an eye on you buddy.

#superrealtor

new nickname :-)

BTW...we are very lucky to have lw3's game previews...I read ESPN's and I wanted to barf...

Apparently they think Millsap left over the summer with Horford wtf...unless I'm reading it wrong...am I?

And the second one.. they are already making excuses as to why the Celts must be tired if they lose...3 games in 4 nights over 3 cities...wtf who gives a crap ..our schedule to open up the season was murderous.

IMG_7970.PNG

IMG_7971.PNG

BSPN

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

#superrealtor

I cheated: minored in photography at UGA. Need to buy/sell a house? :biggrin:  

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wow lw3!!' Just wow, that's all. 

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

ps I found IT's twin!!!

IMG_7978.PNG

IMG_7985.PNG

Dennis's mom is a hair dresser right...I'm just saying...maybe IT would like that rooster look Marcus Smart and Jared Sullinger had last year....

That would be excellent and a step closer to his identical twin...

#MrsSchroderscuts

15 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

#superrealtor

I've been called "Agent 0022" (my home zip), but never Super. I can dig it! :neo:

Dennis just got some major love on BSPN from Billups.  Talked about how he's improved his shooting, still getting to rim, setting up teammates.  Loved how he picks up full court pressure, bot token pressure.

Jamal Crawford commended him on having starter-swagger even when he was a backup.

30 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Too much attention to Thomas and too little for everyone else.

Moose was really bad in that period.

Boston acting like they GS, shooting all those 3s.

Looks like ATL would rather keep IT from driving in the paint than guarding the shooters on the 3 pt line.

I wish they'd feed Dwight more. They don't have nobody to stop him.

• Like 1

Dennis didn't have to take the second and third foul especially the second one.

Weird game so far. Real bad shooting and no real flow in the offense but I'm still glad that we somehow managed to make it a game again. Let's see what the second half is preparing. I hope that Howard finds better position on the offensive glass because too often he was too far underneath the rim. I also hope that Dennis picks it up in terms of fouls and shot selection. Players like moose Thabo or THJ have to hit some shots to make tonight a win

vor 3 Minuten, BigDog90 sagte:

Boston acting like they GS, shooting all those 3s.

Looks like ATL would rather keep IT from driving in the paint than guarding the shooters on the 3 pt line.

I wish they'd feed Dwight more. They don't have nobody to stop him.

I honestly think Hoeford as much as I hate him has the hands to strip the ball away from d8 as soon as he pounds it. Howard has to feast more from the oboard and we have to create more easy shots for Howard and generally

34 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

I honestly think Hoeford as much as I hate him has the hands to strip the ball away from d8 as soon as he pounds it. Howard has to feast more from the oboard and we have to create more easy shots for Howard and generally

True. The ball movement is off. 

• Like 1