• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

On the bright side, Hardaway showed a lot of heart, he's the reason why Hawks caught up at 4th qtr.

Would have lost by a bunch without Tim and of course we have to play four quarters as Bud preaches but he failed as well late tonight.

• Like 1

Dennis with his worse game in a long time. He let the moment get too big for him.

Starters with a very lackluster effort.

Save us Timmy!

Sit Baze - play the rooks.

10 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Bazemore is giving me Josh Smith flashbacks

I have said a few times that Baze is pretty much the bad version of Josh Smith. Bad shots, bad passes. and gambling on defense.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I don't ever wanna see Moose get another f***ing minute on the floor...he's the shittiest player EVER!!!!

Yea we need a legit back up Center. If Moose is not hitting shots, he brings nothing else to the table. He cant defend and he does not rebound. He was awful out there

Bad game from Dennis. I dont know what he was doing tonight

And i dont know if Dwight got frustrated with his lack of touches but it sure did look like he stopped playing hard. He is not a great post player but he rarely touched the ball tonight. There were a few plays where he didnt even attempt to protect the rim or get back on defense. Bad showing from him. Cant let your lack of touches stop you from playing hard.

At this point just start Tim. I'm sick of Baze. Seems like a nice guy but dude is not a starter. He is a 20 minute off the bench enery guy. Admit you messed up on that contract and move him to the bench or trade him.

And we traded Jeff for a lottery pick and the lottery pick cant even get on the damn court. Jeff is looking like the guy that made the All Star team and our lottery pick cant even play over a guy in Baze, who has been trash for most of the season. I just don't get it. Hell Dunleavy just got here and was out there

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Bazemore is giving me Josh Smith flashbacks. 

We had a chance, IT is clutch I'll give him that but we can definitely do better as a team. 

I'd gladly take Josh back to send Bazemore down the road.  That would be a tough decision to decide which would hurt a team more.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

At this point just start Tim. I'm sick of Baze. Seems like a nice guy but dude is not a starter. He is a 20 minute off the bench enery guy. Admit you messed up on that contract and move him to the bench or trade him.

And we traded Jeff for a lottery pick and the lottery pick cant even get on the damn court. Jeff is looking like the guy that made the All Star team and our lottery pick cant even play over a guy in Baze, who has been trash for most of the season. I just don't get it. Hell Dunleavy just got here and was out there

Exactly, so much of our trouble centers around one player getting on the floor so folks can save some face. What else can it be because its not happening on the floor with Baze. A very ugly eye test almost every single game.

• Like 3

Why is Moose in the league? Honestly, why? I saw him mess up like 10 plays no joke...can't wait to see his boxscore...I bet it's better than he actually played. Smh. 

YOU CANT FALL IN LOVE WITH MOOSE, BUD!!!!!!!

I never thought I'd EVER say this, but more minutes for Dunleavy? 

Dennis had a poor game, but let's not act like he hasn't been carrying the Hawks most of the season. 

You all seem to forget the Hawks had more than 2 days of rest.  When was the last time the Hawks have won when they had an extended break under Bud? 

At the end of the day, tip your hat to Boston, give the middle finger to the refs for not reviewing that goal tend and not calling the foul on THjr in the 4th. The Hawks will get them next time.  

BTW, GO FALCONS!

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

vor 1 Minute, Sarcatic1 sagte:

I have said a few times that Baze is pretty much the bad version of Josh Smith. Bad shots, bad passes. and gambling on defense.

Yea we need a legit back up Center. If Moose is not hitting shots, he brings nothing else to the table. He cant defend and he does not rebound. He was awful out there

Bad game from Dennis. I dont know what he was doing tonight

And i dont know if Dwight got frustrated with his lack of touches but it sure did look like he stopped playing hard. He is not a great post player but he rarely touched the ball tonight. There were a few plays where he didnt even attempt to protect the rim or get back on defense. Bad showing from him. Cant let your lack of touches stop you from playing hard.

Bud had Prince on the court for a short run I the first. He immediately made a mistake in going under the pick against crowder. Right after he was out again. I think Bud was to scared to blow it by letting the  rookies make rookie mistakes. 

But yeah he should've played them a bit more 

• Like 2

Just now, Thomas said:

To late I'm afraid.

Not if we cut him tonight...him and his stupid Moose goggles...side show freak...

I need to hyphy down I'm really pissed..

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Why is Moose in the league? Honestly, why? I saw him mess up like 10 plays no joke...can't wait to see his boxscore...I bet it's better than he actually played. Smh. 

YOU CANT FALL IN LOVE WITH MOOSE, BUD!!!!!!!

His groupies keep him in the league.

Couple of CRUCIAL moments:

Foul on DS first quarter when IT just tripped over himself. 

Goaltend at the buzzer to cut into the lead.

Baze turnover passing the ball to dennis

Alley oop attempt on fastbreak instead of easy 2

Foul on hardaway 3 

Every foul call against IT(I mean come on just because he's a midget in this league doesn't mean you have to call a foul every time he gets a little bump while dribbling)

Edited by StephenHawking
  • Like 1