• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawkman

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

They'll be NBA champs at the end of year and I think Korver will play a key role for them since he has so few responsibilities. I doubt they will be crying that hard even if Mike D continues to play well.

Someone overrates Cleveland!

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ThomasCredle said:

Yeah that is why I feel it's too early to get real excited we will know if he will be a real steal and contributor once other teams get some film on how we are using him and how they can prevent him from doing what we want.   At least the initial look is promising though!!

I called him this year's edition of Captain Kirk.

If he does nothing else for us, I'm already wrong with that assessment.

So I don't apologize for being apologetic, honeymoon period or not. :)

1 hour ago, Watchman said:

I admit I was wrong again.  First Schröder, now Dunleavy.  However, I am very pleasantly surprised, and I must confess that at this point, I don't mind Dunleavy playing more than 10 minutes a game.

He looks good out there. Dun is a system kinda guy

I didn't even feel the urge to post a reaction to the Dunleavy trade, fit, or refusal to report.  I'll take that as being wrong.

I always knew he was a good, mistake-free type of player but seeing him in person he's pretty damn big at the 3.  I guess you can call him a pure shooter, too.  Let's hope the trainers can keep him from breaking apart.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Honestly, I'm not kidding, and maybe some here can vouch for me as I say this... he was described as potentially the next Larry Bird coming out of Duke.

Not that that matters now. But it's just indicative of the all around game he was regarded to have.

• Like 1