• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

33 minutes ago, sturt said:

Meanwhile... Kyle feeling very goat-like tonight based on what I just saw on Sportscenter.

Feel for the guy.

Yeah he really ate it on that one. Bron is going to put him in the corner for lagging that far off of Afflalo. That clip is all over BSPN. Poor Kial.

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cavs are 2-8 since the trade? (I think).

Crazy that's how it played out. They definitely have bigger issues than Kial, but I think they will learn that they cant give him 34 minutes like they did tonight. 

(shhhh.... Kial is stealth tanking the Cavs for us y'all! Look how much ground we've gained already!)

Meanwhile, Dunleavy has been very acceptable, if not better than Kial for us. Wow. Before he got knocked out by Dwight he was looking decent.

Edited by LamarHampton
  • Like 4

Great comeback. I thought this one was over but they found a way to steal this one

Got to find a way to stop these slow starts though.  The turnovers didn't help either

11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

These gifs could overthrow @JayBirdHawk in the gif war. Take note @kg01  I respond well to the greatest basketball movie of all time.

I love this movie. I remember going to see it in the theaters when it came out. So many quotables. Just found out the other day they initially wanted Denzel for the role of Sidney

http://mentalfloss.com/article/71219/15-elevated-facts-about-white-men-cant-jump

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"Hey, Jimmy, call a timeout..."

~fr3d

Not good at all for the Bulls. Usually that kind of stuff is edited, but that really happened. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Butler was not happy in his post game interview . Seems like him and Paul George are disgruntled with their current situations.

Could they be traded for each other? Lol. Too lazy to look but I'm guessing they it's a fair basketball trade overall. Jimmy is younger, but I wouldn't count PG out at all. 

26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

These gifs could overthrow @JayBirdHawk in the gif war. Take note @kg01  I respond well to the greatest basketball movie of all time.

Hahaha kg is gonna bring it tomorrow I'm sure. JB is a clever gifer, I don't want to get into a battle with her :-)

BEST BBALL MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

I have it on VHS lol ...no DVD or blu but I might have to get it. 

I coukd watch that movie and have about 1000 times..lol

• Moderators

^ I saw that it came before the second of Dwight's FTs (Hawks up 112-110), and Hoi wanted the timeout in case Dwight missed the second. Jimmy FNo'd after looking at the clock, for whatever reason. Definitely not a good look all around, and their own TV crew caught it.

~lw3

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Great comeback. I thought this one was over but they found a way to steal this one

Got to find a way to stop these slow starts though.  The turnovers didn't help either

I love this movie. I remember going to see it in the theaters when it came out. So many quotables. Just found out the other day they initially wanted Denzel for the role of Sidney

http://mentalfloss.com/article/71219/15-elevated-facts-about-white-men-cant-jump

Wow Denzel! Hmmm...that might have worked but I dunno Wesley kicked a$$ in that movie. Funny role for Woody too...all of a sudden from Cheers to hoop. Lol.

31 minutes ago, Sothron said:

IMG_8183.GIF

As much as I'm upset with Baze, I do have to give it up for that extra pass from just in front of the free throw line to THJ in the corner for a splashy 3333333... Maybe we trade him, maybe we don't. But he's ours right now and I hope he understands that if he keeps working, only great things will happen. 

Kudos Baze! 

Just looked at the boxscore...we shot 52% from the field and 57% ft!!! That's insane. Also, Jimmy Buckets got the quietest 40 I've ever witnessed. Wow. Awesome job all around. The boxscore seemed much better than the agony I endured during the 48 minutes lol.

Best close out in my memory from us. Just thinking about all the questions around Tim this time last year and now he is Green Light Timmy. Three point shots woke up big for us pretty much across the board. Only four behind the Cavs and they are starting to show some leaks. Enjoy seeing LeBron's forehead wrinkled up these days.

• Like 1

Crazy good comeback and finish! Funny to see Wade ripping into his younger teammates. Though I kind of agree with him somewhat. Zipser pulled up for a 3pt shot late in the 4th when they were still leading and there was still a lot of time on the shot clock. Get that ball to Butler/Wade who literally weren't missing anything down the stretch.

Edited by Bankingitbig

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

leaving

Also, White Men Can't Jump is a criminally underrated movie.  Snipes was superb.  Rosie Perez was nothing short of amazing.  Cornbread Maxwell should've taken home some hardware.