Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, StephenHawking said:

The TANK is on! Dennis out for a couple of months.

Yeah if they wanted to tank, this would be the point to do it.  Instead of a sprain, they'll say that Dennis has ligament damage and needs surgery .  . out 6 - 8 weeks.  That'll be enough to have us like 5 - 23 by Christmas.

I just bought myself a nba one team league pass two days ago. Talk about bad luck.

Bembry has to run point from now on. I just wanna see some magic from him and JC. I wouldn't mind if some Prince is mixed in. Those 3 I wanna see flourish. I don't care about the rest at all.

Bembry's out for a while.

Everyone got hurt within the span of 3 games. I thought there was a shot at trying to pull what Miami did, but it's unlikely now I think. 

I mean it sounded like to me it wasn't just a tank thing with Dennis, if it's a severe ankle sprain he's gone for at least six weeks.

I just bought myself a nba one team league pass two days ago. Talk about bad luck.

Bembry has to run point from now on. I just wanna see some magic from him and JC. I wouldn't mind if some Prince is mixed in. Those 3 I wanna see flourish. I don't care about the rest at all.

I am the point guard now.  This is MY TEAM now!!

Image result for kent bazemore

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Think the fan base will have an even more eagle eye on The Baptist because we have no reason to be excited about or point guard anymore. By the end of the year how many point guards will have come through Atlanta looking to stick here?

Is there a video clip of Dennis's injury?  I might be able to tell what happened by looking at the injury mechanism.

EDIT: Saw a clip on Twitter.  Typical inversion injury.  Could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks depending on severity of sprain.  

Edited by KB21