• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

I hate Dennis is out but I’m hoping it just looks worse than what it really is ! With that said PHX just fired Watson and Bledsoe has publicly asked for a trade. 

Now I know what you’re going to say “we are in rebuilding mode” well trust me even if we traded for Bledsoe and got him on this team....we’d still be in rebuilding mode lol

i for one would consider it and then maybe trade him this summer if he and Dennis can’t fit with each other in the back court.

it would be a small bsck court but they would be extremely fast and perhaps the bench will get way better with bazemore and Marco leading .....just a thought 

vor 10 Minuten, JTB sagte:

I hate Dennis is out but I’m hoping it just looks worse than what it really is ! With that said PHX just fired Watson and Bledsoe has publicly asked for a trade. 

Now I know what you’re going to say “we are in rebuilding mode” well trust me even if we traded for Bledsoe and got him on this team....we’d still be in rebuilding mode lol

i for one would consider it and then maybe trade him this summer if he and Dennis can’t fit with each other in the back court.

it would be a small bsck court but they would be extremely fast and perhaps the bench will get way better with bazemore and Marco leading .....just a thought 

So... who are you trading?

1 hour ago, StephenHawking said:

So... who are you trading?

Honestly I’d throw one of our draft picks plus a player their way...a player from our bench that is. 

(Not the hawks draft pick but maybe Houston’s or Cavs that we own)

Edited by JTB

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Not very good sportsmanship to pat one's self on the back when the team's point guard goes down with an injury. Fan or not.

Well, I'm definitely NOT happy about his injury. Not at all, nor did I ever wish anyone to get hurt, not even the players I hate the most.

But.

It is what it is. People pointed fingers, but anything can happen. I thought the team would win 11 with Dennins on the court. Without him, oh well...

7 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I hope Isaiah Taylor plays well in The Limited minutes that bud gives him tonight somebody needs to take over the back up roll cuz Delaney isn't the answer.

Amen ! HALLELUJAH !....you better preach!

lol no but seriously I hope Taylor takes his spot too.