• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Taurean or Wiggins?

Taurean.  

He's going to be able to adapt to being a role player starter easier than Wiggins will, and while Taurean has not been great as a defender, he isn't the abject disaster that Andrew Wiggins is on defense.  Wiggins will never accept being the 4th man on a team, but if he is one of your top 3 guys, you don't have a very good team.

• Like 2

Somebody get that Towns kid a steak dinner.

That was awesome.  We quietly had 3 guys drop 20, Taylor’s the most entertaining.   Dedmon with the double-double.  Love watching Magette making smart plays (+2 with only 3 points).   Defense was horrid both ways but our small guards going under the screen well took Teague, Crawford, and Jones out of rhythm.  Luckily they had Super Saiyan Towns to pass to and pile assists.  Hell, even watching Baze and Dennis go crazy on the sideline was fun.

That loss was so huge I gotta take it back to the winning days and say “Lets Go.”  We had our hearts ripped out slowly on the Nets pick a few years back.  I ain’t with that sh@t no more man.  Not in this stocky draft.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

MEMPHIS BEATING PORTLAND

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MEMPHIS BEATING PORTLAND

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

~lw3

Led by the great Marshon Brooks . . . who scored 14 points in the final 6 minutes of the 4th quarter.   Made 4 threes.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

Great results tonight. 

The tank is looking good. 

Taylor, TP and Mags played well. 

Minny won with no injuries and can fight for the playoffs. 

GREAT!

2 more wins by the T wolves should do it!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Somebody get that Towns kid a steak dinner.

That was awesome.  We quietly had 3 guys drop 20, Taylor’s the most entertaining.   Dedmon with the double-double.  Love watching Magette making smart plays (+2 with only 3 points).   Defense was horrid both ways but our small guards going under the screen well took Teague, Crawford, and Jones out of rhythm.  Luckily they had Super Saiyan Towns to pass to and pile assists.  Hell, even watching Baze and Dennis go crazy on the sideline was fun.

That loss was so huge I gotta take it back to the winning days and say “Lets Go.”  We had our hearts ripped out slowly on the Nets pick a few years back.  I ain’t with that sh@t no more man.  Not in this stocky draft.

I need a win on Friday night though.   While I'm going to see the Philly youngins, I'd like a win as well.  That's the least they could do for their last Friday night home crowd.

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

If we can get the second spot we guarantee a top 5 pick in this 5 person draft and also 31st pick

Realize that only 1 of those 5 may actually go on to be a star, and more than likely, 3 of them will be busts.