• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, JTB said:

This this this....I’m not sure I can take another game with prince trying to “be the man”

im not sure who’s worst  bazemore or Prince when they’re trying to be playmakers 

Prince and it's not close. Bazemore actually does a decent job at creating for others but he far too often goes into Baze mode and starts get tunnel vision 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

THIS JUST IN: #nba to relegate entire Southeast Division to Liga G. More to come.

~lwoj3

Sacramento is actually good this year. Deep as sh!t and they finally got the right system for their personnel. 

19 hours ago, DBac said:

Eventually I agree Prince is gonna have to scale it back but he's the best we got in terms of creating a bucket right now and we need that.

This. We don't have any shot makers outside of Prince. This is a pretty garbage ass team

Prince looks like an All Star or a G-Leaguer. There's no real in-between. Ideally he'd be a 6th man that you could be flexible with, but we don't have that luxury. He needs better players around him, but he also needs to figure out how to positively impact the game without scoring. 

3 minutes ago, High5 said:

Prince looks like an All Star or a G-Leaguer. There's no real in-between. Ideally he'd be a 6th man that you could be flexible with, but we don't have that luxury. He needs better players around him, but he also needs to figure out how to positively impact the game without scoring. 

All Star? 

Just now, JTB said:

I didn’t notice that when it happened.

He was standing in the left corner, probably expecting the pass..Trae said not today. lol. I saw it when it happened, but Im probably overreacting, because Im not a Prince fan. lol

Kinda of scary to see that those who are commenting agree that basically baze and Prince don’t fit with what schlenk end Pierce are trying to do with this team.

typically there’s at least one optimistic person here but these two must really be ass in many eyes!

its not about wins or even making shots! It’s about making the correct play and playing as a team! We don’t see that from prince or baze enough! We aren’t going to win many games so I’m ok if we can package them and get some players that can fit with these other young players.

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

He was standing in the left corner, probably expecting the pass..Trae said not today. lol. I saw it when it happened, but Im probably overreacting, because Im not a Prince fan. lol

I don’t think it’s overreacting my friend! Even in those good scoring games Prince was selfish and only looking for his own points . 

This board didn’t give him no heat cause those shots actually went in however they were not smart shots within the offense necessarily. 

I rather Trae take ill advised shots if that’s what Pierce is going to allow.