• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I seem to remember someone mentioning that the pace they will play at is by design, and what their goal for that pace actually was.  I also remember saying that Trae's poor shot selection would be promoted and not inhibited for the team to achieve its goal this year.

I knew you'd show up tonight. lol

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

If Oladipo is out they have poor depth, we have a puncher’s chance.  If he goes Joseph and Collison will at least be a combined +15.

Try +18 with the All Star Aaron Holiday thrown in, without Oladipo.  I’m not supposed to be able to call this.  It’s no coincidence McMillan played his 13th man quality minutes.  Trae poses absolutely no physical challenges on either end at any time.

• Premium Member

TY - 5/27 (18%),  KH - 2/13 (15%), OS - 5/22 (22%).

The 3 rookies are struggling from 3 over the last 5 games!

Their first taste of a West coast swing, playing every other day with a travel in between!

Welcome to the NBA boys!!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TY - 5/27 (18%),  KH - 2/13 (15%), OS - 5/22 (22%).

The 3 rookies are struggling from 3 over the last 5 games!

Their first taste of a West coast swing, playing every other day with a travel in between!

Welcome to the NBA boys!!!

Time for a road trip to Erie!

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Time for a road trip to Erie!

And who replaces them?

Next 4 games are at home, but still playing every other day.  Actually, they'll have a game every other day until November ends, with a back to back thrown in. Brutal November schedule.

Hawks are better now that JC is finally here to play.

Trae Young, shooting 3's and hitting the front of the rim, over and over.  Is he just off a little every time or has his leg strength got him off that much?  What ever it is, he needs to adjust, and he will.

:biggrin:

6 hours ago, KB21 said:

Chalk up another loss.

Much closer loss.  In fact, Hawks lost by 8 points.  They missed 8 free throws.  My pet peeve.  They are free!  Hit them!  They count!  And, Hawks had too many turnovers.

Hawks are not great.  They will be much better when they get 100% healthy, if they ever do.  Better now with Collins on the floor.  Rookies need to relax a bit or something.  They are better than they have shown recently.

Finally, at home for a few.  GO HAWKS!!!

6 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Much closer loss.  In fact, Hawks lost by 8 points.  They missed 8 free throws.  My pet peeve.  They are free!  Hit them!  They count!  And, Hawks had too many turnovers.

Hawks are not great.  They will be much better when they get 100% healthy, if they ever do.  Better now with Collins on the floor.  Rookies need to relax a bit or something.  They are better than they have shown recently.

Finally, at home for a few.  GO HAWKS!!!

They will not be 100% healthy all year.  That's by design.  

Even if they were 100%, the team is still too young.  There are no impact veterans on this team.