• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh my! My boy is in! Clarke knock their socks 🧦 off please. He’s the Draymond of this draft if there is one. Or Paschall would be next he’s in the same group workout!!! Oh man. This is a good one. 

#sanjosestatealumgoclarke 👌

Just now, kg01 said:

Man, we're working out the next Terrence Robinson and the next Matt Barnes on the same day!?

Well at least you didn’t say Tyrus Thomas. Actually, I dunno which is worse. Fine I’ll take this shot from you granted I called Goga Bargnani. 

Cam/Culver/Clarke

ps Whose more ghetto ur BIL or Tyler Johnson talking about scoring that contract? 😆 

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Well at least you didn’t say Tyrus Thomas. Actually, I dunno which is worse. Fine I’ll take this shot from you granted I called Goga Bargnani. 

Cam/Culver/Clarke

ps Whose more ghetto ur BIL or Tyler Johnson talking about scoring that contract? 😆 

Ohhhh snap.  You leave Goga alone!

Aye, I like Tyler for us as a backup.  Can he leave that contract in Phoenix or wherever he is?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Brad Rowland is just ignorant!  Peachtree Hoops needs to just cut ties with this guy!

https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2019/5/31/18647152/nba-draft-atlanta-hawks-new-york-knicks-lottery-trade-rumor-target-scenario

Agreed. The rumor has some legs to it. Braaaad just caught on late he didn’t break it.

I hate to say it but I hope this trade rumor doesn’t have any real legs though I believe it really does.

i am not at all high on RJ Barrett. Don’t like his style and especially don’t like his style next to Trae and Collins. Very bad fit in my opinion.

barrett is a ball hog in a horrible way. I don’t like harden ball hogging but at least he’s extremely talented offensively. I say hell no to RJ

• Premium Member

Schlenk himself said that he wasn't impressed with the top prospects unlike last year. He said that felt that the talent is this draft was flat so why would he trade up? This is yet again fake news coming out of Roland's confused mind or another effort to promote a big market. The thing that makes it even more ridiculous is that never right Brad is predicting the target to be a player that might drop pass both picks 8 and 10.

Plus his rational of having too many picks is just asinine!

On 5/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, REHawksFan said:

So the Warriors want to swap KD for Kawhi?  Damn.  Do they even have the Cap space for that?  

Not at this time. 

Chris wrote an amazing article: https://theathletic.com/1000666/2019/05/30/roundtable-discussion-of-the-possibilities-the-hawks-might-explore-on-draft-night/?source=dailyemail

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Kawhi is not gonna be a warrior. I’ll bet my hawk fan hood on it 😆 made up click bait.

• Admin

I'm a RJ fan ... dude is clutch ... however he like our other guys is not a defender.

We need some guys who will defend if this team is to progress... otherwise we will be just like the the mess in PHX.  They have a lot of young talent but none of them can defend a paper bag.