• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

• Admin
17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And you keep going back for more :hehe:

I am getting nervous about this draft and wouldn’t mind a 8/10/TP for 3 and Frank.  We get our quality wing with star potential and a nice defender for both guard positions that needs to learn to shoot.  We can go after a center in free agency ... a lot of rim protectors available this year.

1 hour ago, warcore said:

Just noticed NBAdraft.net has us taking Kabengele with our #10. I don't hate the dude but would anybody else be upset if we used our #10 on him? Leaving Little, Sekou, Hayes, Clarke on the board...

My guy. Kabengele at 10 is a reach but it won’t matter because he’s a top 10 talent in my view. If we rookie kabs or Clarke at 10 and Can/Culver at 8 I’m good.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m pro this happening.

Trae/Collins/RJ/Hurt yikes!

Schlenk somehow adds capela to this and I’m all for it!

Pg-Trae/Sg-Huerter/Sf-RJ/Pf-JC/C-Capela 

now that’s what you call a successful rebuild in just a two year span!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

I am getting nervous about this draft and wouldn’t mind a 8/10/TP for 3 and Frank.  We get our quality wing with star potential and a nice defender for both guard positions that needs to learn to shoot.  We can go after a center in free agency ... a lot of rim protectors available this year.

Knicks aren't trading him to us. They countered, asked for Kevin with the picks and Atlanta declined. It's not happening. 

I don't like the Knicks for leaking our 8 and 10 offer. No one had to know. 

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Arguing with bigots then arguing with a mod after he gave me a warning and not the bigots.

Don't be scared to throw up the bat signal.  We got yer back.  I live for a chance to put my g.o.a.t. snark to good use.  And you know @Spud2nique is A o.g. cul-de-sac thug.

A young kg01 might've been known to come off the top rope on a m'fer that didn't know it was coming.

Wait, has the statute of limitations run out on that yet? Yeah, I'm probably ok at this point.  Hehe

Lastly, any word on what PHX gonna do with the 6? A trade for Conley seems to make sense.  Maybe Dragic?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't be scared to throw up the bat signal.  We got yer back.  I live for a chance to put my g.o.a.t. snark to good use.  And you know @Spud2nique is A o.g. cul-de-sac thug.

A young kg01 might've been known to come off the top rope on a m'fer that didn't know it was coming.

Wait, has the statute of limitations run out on that yet? Yeah, I'm probably ok at this point.  Hehe

Lastly, any word on what PHX gonna do with the 6? A trade for Conley seems to make sense.  Maybe Dragic?

Dismantle her (or any prospect’s flawed tools 🛠) I know how to handle her ( or once again the aforementioned flaws of the prospect).

I combine thug life with hip hop and drop NBA knowledge all at once.

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JTB said:

After you've used 8, 10 and Huerter  (Supes says NYK asked for Huerter, we declined) for RJ, what are you trading to get Capela?

8 hours ago, JTB said:

This season will be year 3, which I’ve stood by my original prediction will be our return to playoffs 💫

• Like 3

Huerter.  I notice that, every time I see a trade offer, the opponent wants us to give them Huerter.  No!  He and Collins were both "later" draft picks for Atlanta.  If they had "a do over" of these drafts, you can bet that neither one would last as long as they did.  Personally, I believe both are lottery picks!  These type players you don't trade just to make a deal.

:cool:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

After you've used 8, 10 and Huerter  (Supes says NYK asked for Huerter, we declined) for RJ, what are you trading to get Capela?

Prince? 

A Prince for Capela straight up trade would give Houston Cap relief and provide them with a reasonably young 3 and D player that seems to fit what they do.  

• Admin

I would offer 8 and Prince and even Cleveland pick (or a couple of those second rounders) to move down to 6 or 5.  I want to guarantee that we get one of the three (Culver/Hunter/Cam).  I wouldn't offer both firsts unless it was to three.

10 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I would offer 8 and Prince and even Cleveland pick (or a couple of those second rounders) to move down to 6 or 5.  I want to guarantee that we get one of the three (Culver/Hunter/Cam).  I wouldn't offer both firsts unless it was to three.

I don't think it will be necessary. White/Garland/Morant likely to be gone before 8. One or maybe two wings will be at #8. Besides, Atlanta also likes Little.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't think it will be necessary. White/Garland/Morant likely to be gone before 8. One or maybe two wings will be at #8. Besides, Atlanta also likes Little.

I am a UNC fan and watch a lot of their games and I DON'T like Little for us.  He doesn't know how to play basketball yet ... he is very very RAW ... he is an athlete but his skills are not all there yet.  He is years away from being able to contribute.  If PHX and/or Bulls trade their pick its not necessarily true that White and/or Garland were picked because the teams that need point guards are no longer there.