• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time to forgive Al Horford

HawkItus

• Moderators
On 6/14/2019 at 4:14 PM, macdaddy said:

One more time.  It wasn't that he left, it was the way he did it and the comments he and his camp made.

I never had issue with him not playing hurt.  In fact he came back for the playoffs at way less than 100% for us.

Exactly. Completely threw the fan base under the bus and backed over us.  Celtics may be a historic franchise that packs the Garden regardless of standing, but that's not a reason to dog the Hawks faithful.  Horford use to be my favorite player on the Hawks and now he is one of my top 10 disliked in the NBA.

38 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Exactly. Completely threw the fan base under the bus and backed over us.  Celtics may be a historic franchise that packs the Garden regardless of standing, but that's not a reason to dog the Hawks faithful.  Horford use to be my favorite player on the Hawks and now he is one of my top 10 disliked in the NBA.

And it wasn't as if Boston was packing the house before they managed to get Garnett and Allen to ride shotgun with Pierce. If I recall, their attendance numbers were right there with the Hawks and Nets the season before.

Cracking about our attendance figures is one thing but to know the reasons why and do so anyway raises my BS meter a great deal...

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

May I intervene here.. F the Clippers...F the Lakers..and if you wanna be down with Boston, F you too..Chino XL, F u too...all you MFkers F you too! ..

GO HAWKS!!!! (Hangs parking sign HAWKS FANS ONLY). 

F you, f all yo mofo, my fo fo make sho all your kids don't grow 

Didn't expect a PAC quote in this thread

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dejay said:

Lol, I missed you guys and the squawk as well. RealGm is/was a good place to hang out but it isn't home. For Hawks' fans, this is home...

Yes zirrrrrr!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I jus' ... I got somethin' in my eye ...

crying-man.gif

😂 

58 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

F you, f all yo mofo, my fo fo make sho all your kids don't grow 

Didn't expect a PAC quote in this thread

😆 well it was Pac’s bday a few days back. Figure I had to show some respect ✊🏾 to the goat 🐐 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sup.....Deej

It is HOME!

👍🏼 I’m already out of likes wtf lol

• Like 1

Hawks aren’t seriously considering to sign a 33 year old are they ? This is worse than love coming here in my opinion! At least in the love deal we get the 5th pick and I’m NOT saying love is better but if we gon sign a older player long term then get a damn lottery draft pick along with it 

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Smells like Supes is headed to MavSquawk ...

Makes sense.  Good pickup for them if it happens.

Straight jacked this from jam.

Oh thank goodness 

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Hawks aren’t seriously considering to sign a 33 year old are they ? This is worse than love coming here in my opinion! At least in the love deal we get the 5th pick and I’m NOT saying love is better but if we gon sign a older player long term then get a damn lottery draft pick along with it 

Oh thank goodness 

Heh, I'd much rather sign Alice than trade for Love+5.

And I can't stand the idea of signing Alice.

At least I know Alice would help us on the floor on both ends.  Love does nothing for us.  Well, I take that back, he does get like 1 nice outlet pass per game. 😜

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Heh, I'd much rather sign Alice than trade for Love+5.

And I can't stand the idea of signing Alice.

At least I know Alice would help us on the floor on both ends.  Love does nothing for us.  Well, I take that back, he does get like 1 nice outlet pass per game. 😜

It’s all about adding that 5th pick and keeping the 8th pick in that scenario for me.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JTB said:

It’s all about adding that 5th pick and keeping the 8th pick in that scenario for me.

Love is just as valuable as Horford if healthy bad defense notwithstanding... plus he is three years younger. I'd pass on both, but if it was Al vs Love + 5th pick it's an easy choice imo.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Smells like Supes is headed to MavSquawk ...

Makes sense.  Good pickup for them if it happens.

Straight jacked this from jam.

😆 take his lunch money too! Braaaad.

ok so here’s the list of hated teams updated:

30. Celts

29. Scrubs

28. Mavs

• Admin
9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Rumors are Al has a 100 million dollar contract offer

Really?  Why?  I have always been a fan of Al and his game (minus the rebounding) but he is getting older and will start to slow down.