• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

Just over, reading NY posts.  Julius Randle getting a lot of blame for the loss.  No one even mentioned the defense he had to face.  He just didn't score as usual.  Their coach is getting roasted also.

Trae hate abounds there.  They want him out.  Some want him on the floor.  Others, send a hit man for him in the game.  The fans would gladly pass the hat and pay the fine.  Some speak highly of Trae.  They are in the minority.  Most would love a broken bone or two.

Whistle blowers were terrible, they say.  Some say, "JR will recover and the next game will be a blow out."  Others believe they win a close game and still dream of winning it in five.  One or two now are saying, "Hawks in four.  We can't contain them."

Over there, it's a mixed bag.  Hating Trae.  No one really likes their coach.  Most feel that their team was let down by JR.  And, their starting PG, who was replaced by Rose, was another culpit. In other words, to make a long story short, they are not a happy!

😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I may or may not have consulted on that project.

😁

I just didn't feel like you were getting enough attention for it.

I definitely did a double take but wasn’t about to question another man’s business or weird fetish. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The bet pays off when you ask about it.  Never ignore weird avatars, folks.

My question is why you kids keep jumping thread to thread? Getting woozy 🥴 here, unless of course it’s a cruel game of hide and let Spud seek. Then you’re just d!cks period.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Spud made me do it.  You know how throwed off homeboy is.  I gotta ride it out until the end of the season but the second it does it’ll be Coach OG Nate.

You look good. If we somehow win the finals will your month be up? Seriously if we get far in the playoffs and your month is up you’re gonna have to ride with that avatar it’s great luck. If you don’t @hazer will gather the villagers. Hey, they’ve come after me before it’s no picnic.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I may or may not have consulted on that project.

😁

I just didn't feel like you were getting enough attention for it.

Thanks for bringing attention to it.

WTF?

I hadn't really looked at his avatar closely, although I knew it was changed because of a bet. 

I saw something white around Trae, and thought it was angel wings or something.  I didn't even realize it was a photoshopped wedding pic, with some dude kissing his wife's hand and . . and with Trae face on the wife.

I bet when @benhillboy saw that . . he was like

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MPHI1ru2dNk/Vd8CfACeaXI/AAAAAAAATa4/TU6ViNiKlpk/s1600/i-get-it.gif

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

WTF?

I hadn't really looked at his avatar closely, although I knew it was changed because of a bet. 

I saw something white around Trae, and thought it was angel wings or something.  I didn't even realize it was a photoshopped wedding pic, with some dude kissing his wife's hand and . . and with Trae face on the wife.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MPHI1ru2dNk/Vd8CfACeaXI/AAAAAAAATa4/TU6ViNiKlpk/s1600/i-get-it.gif

Some Dude?...look closer @TheNorthCydeRises.....c'mon have another look.....get closer and closer. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

WTF?

Not just some dude, homes.  Look again

• Haha 2

Everybody knows about Trae now. Record a day stuff they may not know about but they just saw him on national tv and it wasn't really close. This is Trae's team and the Sunday audience snapped out of it am pretty sure. 

• Like 4