• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

Before I say this I want you all (North and all) to know that Trae is our superstar and there’s no doubt about it. Having said that, I doubt we slide in the standings and I believe we can hold our own without Trae and win more games that people believe we might. Travis built a tank of a roster and even though we are decimated with injuries outside of Trae, I think guys we have enough key guys like Bogi, Huerter and Lou to be able to pull out regular season wins. The playoffs are a totally different creature, we have to have Trae back for those to win but as far as the regular season, Nate will make the necessary adjustments to continue to win at least at a .600-.700 winning percentage record moving forward without our superstar.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Before I say this I want you all (North and all) to know that Trae is our superstar and there’s no doubt about it. Having said that, I doubt we slide in the standings and I believe we can hold our own without Trae and win more games that people believe we might. Travis built a tank of a roster and even though we are decimated with injuries outside of Trae, I think guys we have enough key guys like Bogi, Huerter and Lou to be able to pull out regular season wins. The playoffs are a totally different creature, we have to have Trae back for those to win but as far as the regular season, Nate will make the necessary adjustments to continue to win at least at a .600-.700 winning percentage record moving forward without our superstar.

I hope you and praying you are correct.  Trae has missed 5 games.  We lost 2 (Bucks and Jazz), won 3 (Pels, Hornets, Raptors). 

However, my concern is just no missing Trae - it's adding in the rest of the injured: particularly Gallo and Snell for the bench - that has been our real achilles, just not enough punch from the bench. (I didn't mention Hunter for a reason - it's a given)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope you and praying you are correct.  Trae has missed 5 games.  We lost 2 (Bucks and Jazz), won 3 (Pels, Hornets, Raptors). 

However, my concern is just no missing Trae - it's adding in the rest of the injured: particularly Gallo and Snell for the bench - that has been our real achilles, just not enough punch from the bench. (I didn't mention Hunter for a reason - it's a given)

Ya for sure, bodies are needed. I was just looking at it on a micro level of guard play with Bogi, Huerter, Lou and Goody being able to cover for Trae but looking at the entire scope you are right, we are already down too many key guys and that will effect the entire picture as a whole. 

Get well guys we need you.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2021 at 10:56 AM, Spud2nique said:

Yes siiiirrr. @Buzzard this bud’s for you! 😉 

• Like 1

Really?  No star in Atlanta?  Entire Braves pitching staff of a few years ago.  Now in the Hall of fame.  Seems like they once had a home run hitter that was kinda popular.

Gee.  I wonder who he thinks would qualify?

:hi:

• Like 2

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe he meant star that was like marketable and super relevant to the mainstream.

But then I was like, Mike Vick.... Deion.... Nique......Hank Aaron......

And if it is just basketball, then duh Nique for sure. Spud had a moment, Dikembe, Joe for like 2 seconds.

Never say never though, Ben

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 4/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe he meant star that was like marketable and super relevant to the mainstream.

But then I was like, Mike Vick.... Deion.... Nique......Hank Aaron......

And if it is just basketball, then duh Nique for sure. Spud had a moment, Dikembe, Joe for like 2 seconds.

Never say never though, Ben

Maybe the guy is like 19 years old and doesn’t know any of those people even existed.  Lol. 

• Haha 1