• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

It's the game that's sweeping the nation, folks.  Let's play another round of .. is it wrong, am I wrong ...

Is it wrong?  Am I wrong .... for being royally pissed at this campaign to get Dejounte Murray onto the all-star team?

I've been told, for the last 3 years, that 'winning' matters.  ESPECIALLY when it comes to the coaches picking the reserves.  I was told, for the last 3 years, that puttin' up numbers on a losing team was just a feat of usage.  How, for the last 3 years, anybody can jak up shots for a losing team.

Now, all of a sudden because 'they' like Murray, his team record is an afterthought when it comes to how 'great' he is.  Well, what happened to, the last 3 years, 'winning' being the 'thing'?

People have the absolute gall.  The unmitigated, unabashed, shamelessness to push for this guy .... and oh let's just ignore the fact that they're a trash team with the all-time greatest coach in the history of competitive sports as long as Tim Duncan is there, any other time we'll just ignore the results and his holier than thou demeanor.

I guess we s'posed to just ignore them getting their teeth kicked in most nights .... oh bu' lookit that Murray had a near triple double.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47h9rkv2czchu32kodk

Oh didja see that.  A near triple double?  Down by 20 but heeeey, he's an all-star.

'Member when Trae had to go to the freaking EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS before all these A**HOLES decided to look up from their fantasy football drafts to give the man a modicum of credit?

What happened to those days?  I guess something changed after these last 3 years.

Y'all know this is some bowl sh*t!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's the game that's sweeping the nation, folks.  Let's play another round of .. is it wrong, am I wrong ...

Is it wrong?  Am I wrong .... for being royally pissed at this campaign to get Dejounte Murray onto the all-star team?

I've been told, for the last 3 years, that 'winning' matters.  ESPECIALLY when it comes to the coaches picking the reserves.  I was told, for the last 3 years, that puttin' up numbers on a losing team was just a feat of usage.  How, for the last 3 years, anybody can jak up shots for a losing team.

Now, all of a sudden because 'they' like Murray, his team record is an afterthought when it comes to how 'great' he is.  Well, what happened to, the last 3 years, 'winning' being the 'thing'?

People have the absolute gall.  The unmitigated, unabashed, shamelessness to push for this guy .... and oh let's just ignore the fact that they're a trash team with the all-time greatest coach in the history of competitive sports as long as Tim Duncan is there, any other time we'll just ignore the results and his holier than thou demeanor.

I guess we s'posed to just ignore them getting their teeth kicked in most nights .... oh bu' lookit that Murray had a near triple double.

Oh didja see that.  A near triple double?  Down by 20 but heeeey, he's an all-star.

'Member when Trae had to go to the freaking EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS before all these A**HOLES decided to look up from their fantasy football drafts to give the man a modicum of credit?

What happened to those days?  I guess something changed after these last 3 years.

something something something defense blah blah blah

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well I'm personally happy some of the bigger sports heads are moving away from empty stats narrative.  If you are putting up numbers efficiently on a team that's not constructed to win, you are a good player.  

I'm be glad when they dead this narrative. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

These are things I love about Trae. 

This little autistic kid was getting bullied by a much larger kid and no one helped him.

Where's my swag Trae????   What about me??   I need socks and I get picked on all the time!   Cmon Trae, that one guy is wearing Nike's in the first picture.   I threw out all my Nike's the day you signed with Adidas!

• Haha 3

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Trae is the last pick by default to 🧁’s team. Fkin clowns, whatever.

He’s gonna be wearing the red all star jersey’s.

62B11F07-CBB7-4B5F-AB0F-659673C6EBFF.jpeg

KD sucks at drafting, so did Giannis all those years.

You never draft a big 1st in the ASG. He should have chose the best player which was Curry. Lebron ended up with the 3 best active NBA players; Himself, Giannis and Steph. After that, nothing really mattered. 

I just hate that Trae has to play with Wiggins. At least he is clearly one of the alpha's in their starting 5.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

KD sucks at drafting, so did Giannis all those years.

You never draft a big 1st in the ASG. He should have chose the best player which was Curry. Lebron ended up with the 3 best active NBA players; Himself, Giannis and Steph. After that, nothing really mattered. 

I just hate that Trae has to play with Wiggins. At least he is clearly one of the alpha's in their starting 5.

Btw are you campster’s burner? I’ve noticed my scouting report for you both are very similar. 🤫 I won’t say anything. Yay or nay? :smile:

• Haha 1