• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I was hoping this team would feel like the first year with Bud team. I think that team might be better though.

Meh. We're missing 2 starters and playing 2 rooks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I just need Reddish to finally have a healthy off season where he can put a lot of work into his body and game. He has moments where he looked like the best player on the court while playing with Trae, AD and the GOAT

I'm a Cam supporter as you know Supes.  At no point in this game, did Cam look better than Trae or LBJ.  

AD is a top end 2 on a championshp team. Everytime I watch him, I ask,do people really consider this a top five player? Maybe he just has bad games everytime I watch him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He has moments where he looked like the best player on the court while playing with Trae, AD and the GOAT

Yes scoring 11 points in a stretch of a quarter that easily obviously shows what he is capable of in the future. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'd take 38% FG from him anytime.

Progress. That's what I want to see from Cam. Progress. He regressed back a tad on his carelessness with the ball which I didn't like. I want him to be more careful and less nonchalant with the rock. I want the 3rd QT mindset, all of the time.

Just win the day is what I want to see. Like I said, the shooting and finishing will take time but as you see, it's starting to come to him. He is starting to feel the game well. For him, he needs more than some of our other recent lottery rookies but he is making progress. Defensively, I really like his contests as well. 

Progress. That's what I want from him and Hunter

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm a Cam supporter as you know Supes.  At no point in this game, did Cam look better than Trae or LBJ.  

AD is a top end 2 on a championshp team. Everytime I watch him, I ask,do people really consider this a top five player? Maybe he just has bad games everytime I watch him.

That little 3 minute period, he had his moments after the blocked dunk attempt on AD. Now, I know, that doesn't mean shit. Evan Turner and Crabbe could do that, anyone can do that, too small of a spurt. True but this is the first time this year v. Legit NBA players Cam did it. 

Progress. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That little 3 minute period, he had his moments after the blocked dunk attempt on AD. Now, I know, that doesn't mean shit. Evan Turner and Crabbe could do that, anyone can do that, too small of a spurt. True but this is the first time this year v. Legit NBA players Cam did it. 

Progress. 

It's def progress.  We are starting to see more flashes from Cam. He can get to the basket which is good. 

I also completely see what you mean about Jabari's defense.  He's really the reason the defense sucks so much.  He refuses to rotate or follow players on the perimeter. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

It's def progress.  We are starting to see more flashes from Cam. He can get to the basket which is good. 

I also completely see what you mean about Jabari's defense.  He's really the reason the defense sucks so much.  He refuses to rotate or follow players on the perimeter. 

I love Parker in a specific role but starting ain't it and we all see it but what's our options with no Vince?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I love Parker in a specific role but starting ain't it and we all see it but what's our options with no Vince?

Has anything other than "personal reasons" ever been explained about Vince?  Are his personal reasons signer's remorse?

21 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

People will think there is hope for awhile,  but it will not pan out.

And you know this how? Whats your definition of pan out btw? We were  riding a fkn treadmill before the tear down..smh

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I hope so too.  How can we be so good against Denver and so lousy in La La Land?

LA is better than DEnver. And we were on a back to back..And we're young.. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Trae Young sound like he's sick.  He just dropped 31 on the Lakers while playing sick.  No wonder he seemed off in the beginning.  He's still our superstar! 

Oh wow I didn’t know he was sick. Stuff is going around be careful out there. Rest up for the Bucks! 

• Like 2