• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

Texas could do no wrong.  Georgia could do no right.

Georgia's PG was getting some ink due to scoring a lot.  Texas guard, a scoring machine, was determined to erase any thoughts of the Georgia PG.  He couldn't miss.  

Problem was, after the Georgia team was safely buried, Texas kept on with the slaughter, keeping their all star scoring machine on the floor, the team trying, and succeeding, in making the Georgia boys look terrible and, in tern, solified their own team as total bullies.

Sportsmanship out the window.  Kill the Georgia team.  Hang such a beating on them that will never be forgotten.  Georgia boys, missing two starters or three, if we count Cam, fighting just to stay afloat until their players return, tried, without success, to hang in there.

At this, the lowest point in our season, Texas did not receive any good vibes from the Georgia fans.  They will pay for this.  Maybe not in a long time, but they will.  Bullies will pay!

:smug:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

But at some point you just start losing money

The chase is the worst. When ur down one day cuz each and every bet just missed barely then you put it all on the red wings even tho you don’t know squat about hockey 🏒 but need some kind of W and there’s no more nba card available lol.

Im really glad that’s over. A really bad feeling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

The chase is the worst. When ur down one day cuz each and every bet just missed barely then you put it all on the red wings even tho you don’t know squat about hockey 🏒 but need some kind of W and there’s no more nba card available lol.

Im really glad that’s over. A really bad feeling.

I was mainly a football gambler since it was easier to research, track and I was simply better at it as I had no legion with no player. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes I actually mentioned the Bosnian bear 🐻 in Supes dec 15 trade thread 🧵 today. He was one of my 5 targets along with Looney, and the 3 NY guys. Mitch Rob, Gibby and Randle. Randle is the only one with the bigger contract.

My #1 guy is Tristan Thompson. High level diff maker at a fairly low cost.

@Sothron ur sneaking into the squawk fantasy football 🏈 really hot 🥵 I don’t wanna see ur team. Lol.

Considering the injuries I've had this year that's kinda amazing. Ofc the injuries have continued on my bball team too sadly...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Considering the injuries I've had this year that's kinda amazing. Ofc the injuries have continued on my bball team too sadly...

I don’t wanna see you in the playoffs. I’d prefer to not see Atlanta gansalapas who I’m assuming is Diesel. Couple dangerous teams that can get really hot 🥵 really fast. Good luck Soth! Happy Holidays to you and the Mrs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

football

I still sometimes just stare at the football 🏈 games and am really tempted but stay away. In the end ur right, no matter how good or hot you get, you ride it out till it’s gone.

Now, I only do Vegas and a bit and run 🏃🏾 style. I hit one or two bets either way I’m cashing in or done ✅ 

Its the only way if you must. Lol. Speaking of which I like the Ravens -220 over SF ML 😝 

Lamar is unreal. 😳 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, GameTime said:

That's what I was seeing last week, when all of the media was fawning over "that dude in Dallas".   Trae is statistically having one of the greatest seasons ever for a PG his age.  But because the rest of the team is made up of 2nd stringers, he can't get the proper recognition for it.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to hear anyone shitting on Cam Reddish on forward. Detroit game and this game is a prime example of why Cam is important. His scoring, finishing and play in traffic is basura at this stage, his defense and awareness is >>>>>>>>> over the other starters not named Hunter.

I would say that if Cam played, he'd be guarding Harden on some of those possessions, and would limit him to around 45 points.  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I would say that if Cam played, he'd be guarding Harden on some of those possessions, and would limit him to around 45 points.  

Cam is a lot more quick twitch than Hunter and much more than our other defenders. While James would kill him as well, it wouldn't be an effortless 60 bomb. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

PLAYOFFS?

Playoffs?

Image result for jim mora playoffs

We still gotta shot to be honest. 

• Haha 1