• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Welp since there's nothing else to do its twitter time

Heyyyy man! My name is KG01! I guess we should've hired Nick Nurse right? LOL

HUrrr duurrr, who would you switch too? hurrrr durrr. my name is KG01, hurrr durrr.

Just keep your mouth shut fry boy at mcdonalds. People like you that justify incompetence is the reason this franchise is TRASH. Imagine being a garbage coach but make millions of dollars a year. Now imagine the fry guys at mcdonalds defending your lame @$$.

What a disgrace. 

Wow CLP finally used a coaches challenge properly. LMAO.

It's not just me and Bonkers. CLP is UTTER DOGDOODOO. Many people see it. Check twitter or stay delusional. 

Are you CLP's wife? Is that why you are defending him? LOL.

CLP has had plenty of time. It's CLEAR he isn't up for that job. Dude is LEGIT TRASH. He has ruined the development of several of our players. Trae is checked out. Cam gets pulled when he has hot. Bruno not getting nearly enough time on the court. Love affairs with legit no talent players like Djones and VC. 

Can't rotate properly. Can't coach properly. Can't cal timeouts properly. Can't play call properly. Can't gameplan properly. 

Just flat out F- garbage coach. 

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

LK6969 and Bonkers stay going hard on the fire LP train :laugh:

Those two found a partnership of dislike. I like LP. Outside of that Miami game, I really have no complaints. No one can made Parker and Jones competent defenders. I would feel much better if by Dec 15th, we have a better center

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Those two found a partnership of dislike. I like LP. Outside of that Miami game, I really have no complaints. No one can made Parker and Jones competent defenders. I would feel much better if by Dec 15th, we have a better center

You know we have Len and Bruno that can both play the C position, right? Both are much better defenders than Jones and Parker.

Wake up.