• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

So I was listening on the radio.

Trae ended 1st quarter with 6 assists.

Cam had 8 1st quarter points.

I get home and check the box score - we are down 14, Trae has 7 assists to end the half, Cam still has 8 points. What happened in 2nd quarter. Trae stopped passing, Cam stopped shooting?

I see Turner played 4 uneventful minutes getting 1 rebound and 1 TO, smh.

On a back to back night like this, when an infusion of fresh legs needed - Play Bruno.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So I was listening on the radio.

Trae ended 1st quarter with 6 assists.

Cam had 8 1st quarter points.

I get home and check the box score - we are down 14, Trae has 7 assists to end the half, Cam still has 8 points.

I see Turner played 4 uneventful minutes grtting 1 rebound and 1 TO.m, smh.

On a back to back night like this, when an infusion of fresh legs needed - Play Bruno.

Cam was playing too well. Pierce had to put a stop to that with the quickness

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's more of the fact that he need size at the 4, if he can't get shooting at the 4.  At least give the team a chance to get more offensive rebounds, if another big is in the game.  Bruno has enough lateral quickness to guard Markkanen.  And he can challenge shots on the perimeter.

This game, we're getting nothing out of Parker and Hunter.  Vince isn't doing anything either.  All 3 of those guys can or will play the 4 at some point tonight.

You got the Damian Jones lob fest going right now, but both Jones and Parker move so poorly laterally, that it doesn't matter what they do offensively.  They give it right back on defense.

I do not really care that Jones has 10 points. I care that he only has 3 rebounds. We have to give Bruno a chance to be better than Jones, because Jones sucks at cleaning the glass.

Alternate their starts and see what happens.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I do not really care that Jones has 10 points. I care that he only has 3 rebounds. We have to give Bruno a chance to be better than Jones, because Jones sucks at cleaning the glass.

Alternate their starts and see what happens.

Preaching to the choir bro.

I've said from the jump that when Bruno gets in this starting lineup, he's not coming out.  Once he gets 20+ minutes a night, you'll see a consistent improvement for the Hawks on both the offensive and defensive end.

• Like 1