• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not on the train yet . . . but I'm walking to the train station.

If I have to keep watching Jabari at C and Vince at PF . . I'm going to be buying a train ticket.

When John returns, problem solved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not on the train yet . . . but I'm walking to the train station.

If I have to keep watching Jabari at C and Vince at PF . . I'm going to be buying a train ticket.

How many more games do you need to watch? The season is done already because of his retardo rotations and lineups.

Literally in December the season is over. ALL because of CLP and his stupid lineups that have cost us 5-6-7 games now. Imagine being SOOOO bad of a coach you literally cost your team 5-6-7 games 25 games in. 

Oh yeah. And during this time you literally have an All-star Point guard 4th in the league in scoring and 4th in the league in assists.

LOL. 

Edited by LK6969

8 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Heyyyy man! My name is KG01! I guess we should've hired Nick Nurse right? LOL

HUrrr duurrr, who would you switch too? hurrrr durrr. my name is KG01, hurrr durrr.

Just keep your mouth shut fry boy at mcdonalds. People like you that justify incompetence is the reason this franchise is TRASH. Imagine being a garbage coach but make millions of dollars a year. Now imagine the fry guys at mcdonalds defending your lame @$$.

What a disgrace. 

What he's talking about, is Basketball 101.

Even Woody wouldn't be doing what Pierce is doing right now.  Don't get mad at that guy because he's tried of LP throwing out trash lineups with guys who can't play a lick of defense, but expecting them to lock down people.

We're down 23 points . . . to the BULLS . . . and you don't expect people around here to be pissed?

Come on man, you're better than that.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Frame of reference: Hornets played last night (won, at WAS), fell behind by 20 tonight against Brooklyn, on the road, yet they're about to ride Devonte' Big Shot Graham to a win. Imagine that!

~lw3

In order to come from 20 down, you have to defend then score - we are doing neither.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What you want LP to do? Starters gassed bro, our bench been inconsistent or bad? 

U want me to write down everything to do

Pierce's job as a coach starts before the regular season starts!!!

He didn't even bother to install any kind of offense besides a shitty ass basic pick and roll(almost all offensive sets are just sit and watch type plays with no movement)

the Hawks don't even seem to show any basic fundamentals

his rotations are consistently ass cheeks

he doesn't know when to take a player out or when to leave a player in

he doesn't know when to call timeouts

he doesn't know when to use a coaches challenge

And thats just off the top of my head

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

Just now, Bonkers said:

U want me to write down everything to do

Pierce's job as a coach starts before the regular season starts!!!

He didn't even bother to install any kind of offense besides a shitty ass basic pick and roll, the Hawks don't even seem to show any basic fundamentals, his rotations are consistently ass cheeks, he doesn't know when to take a player out or when to leave a player in, he doesn't know when to call timeouts, he doesn't know when to use a coaches challenge

And thats just off the top of my head

We ran the most creative sets in the NBA last year, why would it change, you tell me?

You mention rotations, but look at our bench, what options do we have?

I agree with the timing for now but he did last year. I am guessing he is going through the feel out stage like he did last year.

Hard to say on the timeouts part

I agree on the coaches challenge