• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm not sure how much it'll even help, we just flat out aren't very good 

I mean we were one horrible coaching decision away from beating the Heat who are top 4 in the league.  We were right there with the sixers before Collins got suspended.  Beat Denver

The guys were tired but also game out with a bad attitude as a result of last nights game. 

Edited by macdaddy
  • Like 3

34 to a mediocre Bulls team at best. This might be the worst loss of the season. We need big thick interior girth..we need quality vets..we need maturation... we need time.. 

Pacer and Lakers on Friday and Sunday respectively. Regroup fast 💨 lol.

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Wow CLP finally used a coaches challenge properly. LMAO.

It's not just me and Bonkers. CLP is UTTER DOGDOODOO. Many people see it. Check twitter or stay delusional. 

Are you CLP's wife? Is that why you are defending him? LOL.

CLP has had plenty of time. It's CLEAR he isn't up for that job. Dude is LEGIT TRASH. He has ruined the development of several of our players. Trae is checked out. Cam gets pulled when he has hot. Bruno not getting nearly enough time on the court. Love affairs with legit no talent players like Djones and VC. 

Can't rotate properly. Can't coach properly. Can't cal timeouts properly. Can't play call properly. Can't gameplan properly. 

Just flat out F- garbage coach. 

As far as the ranting goes, it is you and bonkers. I don’t see a need to call out other posters for not ranting. We are Hawks fans, be happy you have another one to talk too..

Beyond that, I am all for calling out his poor coaching. He has struggled a lot with his rotations this year. The team is frustrated and so are the fans. That said, a lot of us just want to see what happens with a healthy team. We had that the first few games, but despite being healthy, our rookies were just getting their first NBA experience. Hunter, Reddish and Bruno are all better today than they were in October.

Just let the season play out. I don’t think anybody is sold on CLP, but it’s waaaay to early to judge him or the team based on expectations plus Collins/injuries. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If we still completely suck by February then I'm all for major changes. I know... the plan, the process, whatever you want to call it, but if it ain't working then change course.

Feb is soon, but you did say completely suck so I have to agree lol.

37 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If we still completely suck by February then I'm all for major changes. I know... the plan, the process, whatever you want to call it, but if it ain't working then change course.

Like what? Draft Cole Anthony or Lamelo Ball? Trade Trae to KNicks for picks? lol. Trade Cam? Collins?  How far are you willing to go? lol. Start from scratch? Whos untouchable?

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Like what? Draft Cole Anthony or Lamelo Ball? Trade Trae to KNicks for picks? lol. Trade Cam? Collins?  How far are you willing to go? lol. Start from scratch? Whos untouchable?

I don't know. But do something, for the love of god. Good organizations don't lose like this, they just don't.

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I don't know. But do something, for the love of god. Good organizations don't lose like this, they just don't.

Most organizations lose like this before they win tbh..GS, SA,  Bucks, etc. I remember when they were the worst teams in the league. lol. It sucks though I agree..THeres something definitely missing with this team.. But Im not at the point where IM gonna start pointing fingers yet.

Edited by terrell

12/10/19 - Bulls did not play, then were at home, safe and resting in their bed.  Atlanta Hawks in south Florida, playing a tough team who had not lost a single home game.  Fought the Heat to a stand still in regulation before getting blown away in overtime.  Then rode bus to airport, flew to Chicago where they landed at 3 in the morning.  

Before this game was over, the tired was showing all over the Atlanta Hawks.  Trae, after his untimely "it's over" comment, looked as if he was trying to live this down.  His scoring was off.  Bad.  Bulls defense was getting to him.  

Pierce acted as if his brain was in somewhat of a fog, doing things on automatic pilot.  I feel that some of the criticism that he is getting should be directed to his assistant coaches.  True, he is the head man but his assistant coaches are there to be of help.  Are they really doing their job?

NBA didn't do Atlanta any favors with the schedule.  Then, Collins did his dumb thing and got caught.  Seems like a mighty hard sentence that he's under.  Non starters who are not rookies have not held up their end of things.  Defense if terrible.  Whose fault is this?  Lloyd is supposed to be a defensive coach.  Yet, he must play the game with the cards that he has been dealt.  Not too many ace defenders here.

December 23rd is coming slowly closer.  December 15th is close.  Will the Hawks make any changes before the time Collins is due back?  Hopefully injuries will be completely healed and things will finally be looking up for Atlanta!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:clapping:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, terrell said:

Most organizations lose like this before they win tbh..GS, SA,  Bucks, etc. I remember when they were the worst teams in the league. lol. It sucks though I agree..THeres something definitely missing with this team.. But Im not at the point where IM gonna start pointing fingers yet.

some do when they go full rebuild vs retool.

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

These aren't really good examples to be honest. GS had only one down year with Mark Jackson. San Antonio has been competitive for like 20 years. Bucks have been solid since Giannis was drafted. Three consecutive seasons with <30 wins is not the norm for successful franchises.

26/36/23 - That was Golden States win record the 1st 3 years of Steph Curry's NBA career.

19/18/10/28 - Sixers.

Total rebuild vs retool.

San Antonio is an outlier. GSW this year is having a Spurs like tank and rebuild.  Injuries to stars provide them with a potential top lottery pick.