• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He didn't help his cause with those ugly turnovers. 

He was no worse then the missed layups, dunks, bad passes and turnovers by the rest of his teammates.

Kemba literally dribbled the ball out of bounds without even being touched. That was in crunch time. Traes turnovers didn’t cost his team

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

He was no worse then the missed layups, dunks, bad passes and turnovers by the rest of his teammates.

Kemba literally dribbled the ball out of bounds without even being touched. That was in crunch time. Traes turnovers didn’t cost his team

I don't get having both Kemba and Lowery on the floor. Lowery was taking charges, so I give him credit there. Kemba had cooled off though, should of put Jimmy in. 

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Why so many people mentioned Butler being in to close out?  He doesn't give a damn about the All Star game, he just likes to show up, sign a few memorabilia, get maybe one drop of sweat going and collect his game check.

This year guys were playing hard.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think he wanted to prove to Giannis that his 2 best players would be a good fit with him.  I hope Giannis sees that what he really needs, is a PG with great vision.  Not one who can draw a charge every now and then, and shoot bricks in crunch time.

Giannis is not going to Toronto. His family is tired of the cold weather in Wisconsin, Toronto is even colder.

• Haha 2

Giannis is not going anywhere. He is not built like these other superstars.

Kenny caught a great point during pregame. Giannis said he picked his team the way he did because he wanted to play against and beat the best, not just play alongside them. He wanted to be surrounded by underdogs with something to prove and who would play hard.

Giannis is not going to join or create a super team. He is not going to skip town to team up with another guy to make his life easier.

He is more like Dame Lillard. He wants to win the old fashioned way. He wants to earn it and build it the right way.

He ain’t coming to Atlanta or anywhere else no matter how much money you throw at him. Matter of fact, I bet he stays with Milwaukee AND takes less money just to help them keep other players. That’s more likely to happen than him leaving. 

5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Kenny caught a great point during pregame. Giannis said he picked his team the way he did because he wanted to play against and beat the best, not just play alongside them. He wanted to be surrounded by underdogs with something to prove and who would play hard.

Giannis is not going to join or create a super team. He is not going to skip town to team up with another guy to make his life easier.

He is more like Dame Lillard. He wants to win the old fashioned way. He wants to earn it and build it the right way.

He ain’t coming to Atlanta or anywhere else no matter how much money you throw at him. Matter of fact, I bet he stays with Milwaukee AND takes less money just to help them keep other players. That’s more likely to happen than him leaving. 

I think that last line is a possibility. But its going to be a while before the Bucks get anywhere near under the cap; which is why they were willing to let Brogdon move on in the 1st place.

Edited by Buzzard

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

That's how it's looking. It's been reported his family does not like the weather there. But as far as basketball goes, he has a good situation with a smart coach and strong supporting cast. But I dont think he will sign an extension before free agency 2021. He has all the leverage as it is, no point giving that up.

33 minutes ago, KB21 said:

That team isn’t winning 40 games, much less 70 games.

Stop it slime. In the WAR, that's more wins per starter than what any team in the NBA right now outside of Milwaukee. Cam has been a +2 WAR since Dec. Hunter will figure it out next year. 

@Buzzard, why are you laughing at this, he would think even worse if I listed Collins. You are an anti-fan too like KB I see. 

Edited by NBASupes

37 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think he wanted to prove to Giannis that his 2 best players would be a good fit with him.  I hope Giannis sees that what he really needs, is a PG with great vision.  Not one who can draw a charge every now and then, and shoot bricks in crunch time.

Lowry also has multiple years history of sh*ttin bricks (literally) in playoff crunch time too.  Folks act like Kawhi and van vleet weren't saving his fatt bacon last postseason.  Dude is anticlutch. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Stop it slime. In the WAR, that's more wins per starter than what any team in the NBA right now outside of Milwaukee. Cam has been a +2 WAR since Dec. Hunter will figure it out next year. 

@Buzzard, why are you laughing at this, he would think even worse if I listed Collins. You are an anti-fan too like KB I see. 

How do you figure this?  The projected war for that line up is 15.8 WAR per RAPTOR WAR projections.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

How do you figure this?  The projected war for that line up is 15.8 WAR per RAPTOR WAR projections.

Trae - 6.1

Capela - 3.8

Harrell - 5.1 

Cam - -.8 rookie

Hunter -1 rookie 

13.2 WAR for starters right now based on my starters. 

Cam and Hunter WARs means nothing to be frank. These guys can jump an entire 8 to 10 points as Soph in the right situation which this is clearly. Like Trae, Cam is on a massive upswing from DEC onwards. 

See Duncan Robinson for example. 

Compared to other projected starters in the East: 

76ers - 18.1 WAR

Bucks - 26.3 WAR

Bulls - 10.1 WAR

Cavs - 0 WAR (Garland really hurt them, they should start Nance over Love)

Celtics - 21.4 WAR

Heat - 18.5 WAR

Hornets - 3.8 WAR

Knicks - 1.5 WAR

Magic - 9.8 WAR

Nets - ??? 

Pacers - 10.3 WAR* without Dipo. 

Pistons - 7.7 WAR

Raptors - 17.1 WAR

Wizards - 7.4 WAR plus John Wall

Our new starting unit would be worth a 13.2 WAR. 6th in the EAST. Considering that Cam and Hunter could likely be extreme positives next year, I think Boston is in reach. 

• Like 1