• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 comon like you can’t see him as a co star ⭐️ to a Depp or Kief Sutherland. One of them just take his whiny 😫 ass in a kidnap scenario and just say and start whaling! 😆 @Thomas it may be time for that cat 🐈 to drag me away for the day. 😃 

Maybe similar to the night watchman at the amusement park in Lost Boys?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Maybe similar to the night watchman at the amusement park in Lost Boys?

Let’s co produce this thing! You got something special about you T. Let me sick Tarantino mind ride! 

ps Danny Bonaduce just called he wants the Kiefer, Kevin Bacon, Depp role. 😂 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KB21 said:

I like Clarke’s upside better as well.  For Cam to even come close to hitting this theoretical upside some of you have placed on him, he’s going to have to start doing things he has never shown to be capable of doing such as finishing at the rim, becoming a better decision maker with the ball in his hands, becoming a more consistent perimeter shooter....etc.

To me, Clarke is a great athlete who is showed elite level rim protection in college.  He has the ability to defend 1-5, and there was some untapped perimeter shooting equity in his game based on his college days.  

Clarke is basically a finished product man. Cam has upside through the roof and is over 3 years younger. It's not a debate...

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

He is already easily the most popular Hawk outside of Hawks fans since Nique.

The fact that his fan vote was as high as it was is a testament to that. It’s great to play for Lakers, Boston, Dallas, etc. Their fans are rabid! I really didn’t realize how popular (and equally unpopular) Trae was. Fortunately there wasn’t a thumbs down vote for people who are Traetors. If there was he may have been zeroed out😂 

• Like 3

I only really watched All Star Saturday night (and about 15-20 minutes of two teams trying to get to 157 points while kind of WTF'ing at Nurse's lineup) but it's nice for me to see that Trae had a good time.

He might not have advanced in the 3 point contest, but that thing actually got pretty intense late in it and the dunk contest was pretty good. That night was really worth getting absorbed into.

• Like 1