• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Well, I like him because he wins and doesn’t waste time force playing guys just because they are young.

I see that, this was a KB21 approved game from the stance of f*** Trae Young even when you badly needed offense 

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Welp.  Trae use this as motivation!  

I think it was planned the young guys would play less. If Luka had played a lot more than Trae, then I'd be much more pissed.  Kwhai keeps getting those MVPS.

Young players should have to earn their time.  It shouldn’t be given to them.  Even in an exhibition game that is meaningless.

15 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Even if I take my homer glasses off, no way Lowery should be in the game over Jimmy Butler.

Giannis team has nobody that can get a bucket, Jimmy is a much better defender and scorer than Lowery

Damn . . I forgot about Jimmy Butler.  Should've been Trae and Jimmy in the game.  Jimmy for defense.  Trae to facilitate and shoot.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Young players should have to earn their time.  It shouldn’t be given to them.  Even in an exhibition game that is meaningless.

Coaches should coach to win, not to prove an agenda. That’s how you lose respect from guys. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m not happy trae didn’t play but honestly it’s dumb luka didn’t play either at the end .....WTF!!!

why give fans a opportunity to pick starters and they play bench minutes 

Agreed, but at least there were viable alternatives to luka on that team. Team giannis was thirsty for a playmaker.

And they got ChuKemba out there dribbling balls off his foot and Lowry out there turnin it over 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 3

It was a great game. Best All Star game I can remember. I do think the Coach Nurse screwed up bad. The Giannis reserves played way to well to sit out the whole 4th quarter. Secondly despite the 4 turnovers, Trae lead them in assist. He should have at least been used in some offensive possessions when Team Giannis went ice cold. Lowry played 10 more minutes, shot a lot worse, had 3 turnovers, and only 8 assist.

A little home cooking and poor substitutions cost Team Giannis this game. It was a hell of a game though!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

The new format was phenomenal but seeing the same lineup gasping for breath in the fourth was a bummer.  Nurse and Walker are definitely gonna be the goats of an otherwise PR slam dunk.  Definitely would’ve liked to see Trae and Jimmy more.  

You could tell guys instantly realize that receiving a pass from Trae is just different like Peyton at the Pro Bowl.  The buzzer beater, the nutmeg on Harden, and the blow by on Westbrook were all memorable highlights.  Classic Trae stat line in 16 minutes lol.

4 turnovers lol! All of them self inflicted. I love Trae, he did bust ass otherwise

9 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Laughable.

Trae was easily the best facilitator on the floor.  Honestly, Trae, Rudy Gobert, and maybe Jimmy Butler, should've finished that game with Giannis and Siakam.

Team Giannis had the clear advantage with their bigs, but couldn't take advantage because the 2 guards they had on the floor are shoot first, shoot later PGs.

• Like 1