• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

10 hours ago, EazyRoc said:

Boston sports always feel crooked AF.

Its pretty much a documented fact of life, at least the Celtics and Patriots cheat for sure. But the NBA refs show once again they are the only refs in the world that are as bad or worse than SEC football refs. Quite the company they keep right there.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LP on the end of game sequence, in which he thinks Smart committed two technical fouls.

"Tough break".

LP making sure he doesn't cough up cash right there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Last thing I heard about Ivan making good money in roundball was right before he was thrown out of the Korean League. Guess that would make him available right? How old is the guy now?

Another question, would it be a two game suspension if Bruno leaves the bench and lands a forearm to the chest of Smart? Doesn't get minutes anyway so....LP should be required to pay that fine no doubt.  

• Moderators

Our players and coaches should be coughing up cash and getting fined.  Otherwise it keeps happening.  It was a whole game of ridiculous officiating.  I havent seen a game called that poorly in a while.   The 'handcheck' failed challenge is just one of a ton of proof.  That fact that Len got a tech for shoving when if you look he didn't is a joke.  This is with the game on the line and they didn't even review it?  Two techs that could change the outcome of the game and they don't review. 

Again. Pierce has got to be out there pitching a fit.  Instead he just stood with his arms out while smart shot free throws.  

• Sad 4

Recap of the Hawks' loss in Boston, in which they showed signs of growth, but let another winnable game slip away:

Am pretty sure Ben Ladner did not watch the fourth quarter.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, kg01 said:

Toughness isn't fighting punk-a** Smart.  Toughness is executing down the stretch instead of falling apart.

Tell that to Mike Bibby's nose. Last night was another example of that stuff, the same old song and dance. NBA likes pretty colors.

• Haha 2

I just get irritated with guys like Smart unless they are on the Hawks 😆...seriously dude flailing his body around last night and same thing a few years ago when he got shot out of a canon against strong 💪🏾 man Kyle Korver. It’s like damn dude just playing basketball this isn’t wrestling.

Marcus Smart...Bill Laimbeer...Rick Mahorn...Dennis Rodman...Patrick Beverly...Matthew Dellavadipshit...

Guess I cant hate on them for finding a nitch for themselves but it’s very annoying. 

*Rodman actually shouldn’t be on there he was an awesome rebounder and all world defense...just the annoying ness of him and the bad boys..had to throw him in.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I just get irritated with guys like Smart unless they are on the Hawks 😆...seriously dude flailing his body around last night and same thing a few years ago when he got shot out of a canon against strong 💪🏾 man Kyle Korver. It’s like damn dude just playing basketball this isn’t wrestling.

Marcus Smart...Bill Laimbeer...Rick Mahorn...Dennis Rodman...Patrick Beverly...Matthew Dellavadipshit...

Guess I cant hate on them for finding a nitch for themselves but it’s very annoying. 

*Rodman actually shouldn’t be on there he was an awesome rebounder and all world defense...just the annoying ness of him and the bad boys..had to throw him in.

Smart truly reminds me of those out of control confident elementary school bullies. Twenty pounds bigger than other cats. The fact he wears a Green jersey makes it even easier to dislike his game.

• Like 2