• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

Just now, GameTime said:

YES SIR!

That's exactly what Trae needs.

The players in the NBA, especially the vets, do NOT like Trae.  Maybe its because of the shimmys and hand gestures.  Maybe because he's lightskin. Hell . . I don't know.  But they DON'T like him.

So we need people who will protect that dude at all times.  If Drummond can be that guy, bring him in ASAP.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

YES SIR!

That's exactly what Trae needs.

The players in the NBA, especially the vets, do NOT like Trae.  Maybe its because of the shimmys and hand gestures.  Maybe because he's lightskin. Hell . . I don't know.  But they DON'T like him.

So we need people who will protect that dude at all times.  If Drummond can be that guy, bring him in ASAP.

Not true at all. lol

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

O.K. I'm officially starting to wonder about LP.  He is starting to fall in love with Small ball without evidence supporting its use!  Len was +10 but played only 22 minutes.  The Hawks were out rebounded by 12 and Len had 7.

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

O.K. I'm officially starting to wonder about LP.  He is starting to fall in love with Small ball without evidence supporting its use!  Len was +10 but played only 22 minutes.

Small ball worked till Kanter entered the game 

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

O.K. I'm officially starting to wonder about LP.  He is starting to fall in love with Small ball without evidence supporting its use!  Len was +10 but played only 22 minutes.  The Hawks were out rebounded by 12 and Len had 7.

We basically lost by 1, bro.  C'mon with this stuff.