• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, High5 said:

I didn't think anything about this trade, but Portland fans seem pretty bummed about losing him. So that's something. Plus every big man becomes more interesting playing with Trae, assuming he gets that opportunity. 

Does anyone know what we gave up to get him?  The way Woj's tweet is worded, it sounds like they paid us to take him???

4 minutes ago, High5 said:

I didn't think anything about this trade, but Portland fans seem pretty bummed about losing him. So that's something. Plus every big man becomes more interesting playing with Trae, assuming he gets that opportunity. 

He a decent rim protector. I am not sure he stays put but he is a good get for nothing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, txsting said:

would have to be Cam or Hunter, no?

+ OKC 1st

I don’t want him then ...better be just the okc 1st and Jones maybe idk if salaries match but certainly shouldn’t include any young core players 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Whoa, Hawks are in talks with Washington for Bertrans. Right now, no offer.

Boston doesn't want to offer two 1sts for Bertrans. Just one

I was gonna say - two 1sts for him is a bit much.... and I'd be fine with BOS losing some assets for someone who doesn't make them contenders this year. Kinda wish it happened and then we could have stole him in FA. 

21 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Love on the outside, Drummond on the inside. Cavs are at least trying to be competitive next season.

sounds like an R&B hit "Love on the outside, Drummond on the inside, heart keeps on beating 'til it's Sexton time"

Edited by HawkItus
  • Haha 4