• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Edwards

Oh..lol. I was about to say............I remember you saying Travis liked Cole, but if he wanted him at 4, I was getting on the PeoBird train...lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, NBASupes said:

1. That's their plan is what I am hearing and that they are willing to even draft Ball and do a Wiggins/Love after the fact. 

2. He was told it was Young and Felicio, not just Young but he said the player they want at this spot is either Anthony or Ball. Wiseman wasn't the name he received. Nor was Toppin, Deni, or anyone else.

3. He confirmed Marcus Smart is not available for any trade. 

4. This one came up recently as Philly is really looking to hire Ty Lue. 

Another update I got other than a follow-up is that teams think 2021 will be one of the best drafts and like 2018 so it's really, really hard to get a pick in this class and believe me, teams are trying especially the Hawks. 

Cant believe Travis would want Lavar Ball in Atlanta...lol..Puzzling..And does he think Lamelo would be happy being a backup to Trae? Or does he think he and Trae can play together?

Schlenk should just stay put at 6. Hes trippin..... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, terrell said:

Cant believe Travis would want Lavar Ball in Atlanta...lol..Puzzling..And does he think Lamelo would be happy being a backup to Trae? Or does he think he and Trae can play together?

Yooooo, terrell droppin in this camp like ..

surprise.gif

On a serious note, Lavar has been a non-factor for over a year.  Gotta let it go and assess the players on their own merit.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yooooo, terrell droppin in this camp like ..

surprise.gif

On a serious note, Lavar has been a non-factor for over a year.  Gotta let it go and assess the players on their own merit.

Hes a non factor because Lonzo aint shit..Wait until after the draft..lol. Not only that though. I just dont see the fit..But oh well..

Edited by terrell

• Admin
32 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hes a non factor because Lonzo aint shit..Wait until after the draft..lol. Not only that though. I just dont see the fit..But oh well..

There are a lot of families who are pains in the a$$ ... Lavar is just able to get on tv ... behind the scenes Myles Turner has one of the worst families to deal with. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, terrell said:

Just gon' power through the robin hood gif, huh?  Ok then .. 😳

Seriously though, Lonzo was miscast as the #2 pick with all the expectations.  If he can be another Austin Rivers, that's fine for what we need.  He was playing significantly worse while Lavar was doing his thing in the media.  It got old and folks stopped paying attention, so he faded into the Bolivian (as Mike Tyson would say).

Do you recall how he was when Lonzo was at UCLA?  He was all over the place.  And outlets like BSPN were eating it up hand n' foot.  Well, where is that for Limelo (sp?)?  Read the tea leaves.  He's not that distraction any more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

There are a lot of families who are pains in the a$$ ... Lavar is just able to get on tv ... behind the scenes Myles Turner has one of the worst families to deal with. 

Thank you for saying this.  I recall NBA folks interviewed about Lavar when he was at his height (sic).  The consensus was that he was annoying, but pretty tame when it comes to overbearing NBA family stuff.

I do recall hearing it suggested that Myles Turner's family has that rep.  And wasn't there a story about beef between like Bagley's dad and DeAron(sp?) Fox?  Just because the Ball family is front/center doesn't mean they're the worst.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, terrell said:

It's all about trade value.

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I dont want Turner either..lol

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Just gon' power through the robin hood gif, huh?  Ok then .. 😳

Seriously though, Lonzo was miscast as the #2 pick with all the expectations.  If he can be another Austin Rivers, that's fine for what we need.  He was playing significantly worse while Lavar was doing his thing in the media.  It got old and folks stopped paying attention, so he faded into the Bolivian (as Mike Tyson would say).

Do you recall how he was when Lonzo was at UCLA?  He was all over the place.  And outlets like BSPN were eating it up hand n' foot.  Well, where is that for Limelo (sp?)?  Read the tea leaves.  He's not that distraction any more.

How does Lamelo fit with Trae though? He cant shoot or defend. And I never said I wouldnt take Lonzo as Traes backup. I was just saying Lavar might be quiet now because Lonzo isnt what he said hed be..

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It's all about trade value.

Gotcha..Never heard of trading up for a guy you plan on trading though..lol. Has that ever happened?   I cant see Melo making it to 4 either way..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Gotcha..Never heard of trading up for a guy you plan on trading though..lol. Has that ever happened?   I cant see Melo making it to 4 either way..

I guess if another team pays you enough to do it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 9/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, NBASupes said:

Another offer that fell through was MIN offered Atlanta #1 for Hunter/#6 which Atlanta quickly declined. MIN clearly has tremendous interest in doing a deal with us but we really don't have the same energy to do a deal with them. He was told Atlanta wouldn't do a Hunter for #1 deal. Atlanta just aren't interested in trading anyone in our core unless we could get something significant in return. MIN knows what significant is and he's not available for any trade. 

Bleacher Report a day late and a dollar short:

Atlanta Hawks Receive: 2020 No. 1 overall pick

Minnesota Timberwolves Receive: 2020 No. 6 overall pick, F De'Andre Hunter

There may be no place better for Anthony Edwards to begin his NBA career than Atlanta, and the Hawks have the trade assets to go up and get him.

The Atlanta native and former University of Georgia star has all the tools to become a star, but being asked to do too much too soon could build on some of his already bad habits. By coming to the Hawks, Edwards could take a back seat to Trae Young, work on his shot selection and become a locked-in defender before ever being asked to drop 20 points per night.

There's no way Edwards will still be around at No. 6, and the Timberwolves should be happy to trade back if it means getting a starting power forward and defensive prospect like Hunter to place next to Karl-Anthony Towns.

Atlanta's new starting lineup of Young, Edwards, Cam Reddish, John Collins and Clint Capela could be the best in the East in a few years, and the Wolves could still get a player like Deni Avdija, Isaac Okoro or Devin Vassell at No. 6.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2907887-1-offseason-trade-idea-for-every-nba-team

Giannis Trade Update: 

My guy confirmed that Giannis is willing to resign for the Supermax to stay in MIL. MIL promise they will work to put players around him and the greatest non-secret is CP3 wants to go to MIL and Giannis wants him. He felt confident when I doubled down if he was sure on this and he said he's sure. The NBA also wants him in MIL as well. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Giannis Trade Update: 

My guy confirmed that Giannis is willing to resign for the Supermax to stay in MIL. MIL promise they will work to put players around him and the greatest non-secret is CP3 wants to go to MIL and Giannis wants him. He felt confident when I doubled down if he was sure on this and he said he's sure. The NBA also wants him in MIL as well. 

That's sad. But it's life changing money and they're still a good team with him so I can't be mad about him choosing to stay if that's what ends up happening.

Back to rooting for the Nuggets for now.

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

That's sad. But it's life changing money and they're still a good team with him so I can't be mad about him choosing to stay if that's what ends up happening.

Back to rooting for the Nuggets for now.

He loves Milwaukee and they are so invested into Giannis.