• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He loves Milwaukee and they are so invested into Giannis. 

I’m not shocked...Giannis has been saying this for years now. He doesn’t have the same attitude as most of the stars in this era . He ain’t lookin to team up with other stars. I’m also not shocked that he wants to play with cp3...I bet Eric Bledsoe was on the damn trade block yesterday.

this whole bucks team will likely be different. Speaking of Bledsoe do you think the hawks would take him to back up trae to help the bucks free up some cap . Bledsoe has been a good defender these past two seasons .

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Giannis Trade Update: 

My guy confirmed that Giannis is willing to resign for the Supermax to stay in MIL. MIL promise they will work to put players around him and the greatest non-secret is CP3 wants to go to MIL and Giannis wants him. He felt confident when I doubled down if he was sure on this and he said he's sure. The NBA also wants him in MIL as well. 

CP3 has a monster contract, and Mil does not have much in the way of young assets Presti might want. That's not going to be an easy trade to negotiate.

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

CP3 has a monster contract, and Mil does not have much in the way of young assets Presti might want. That's not going to be an easy trade to negotiate.

OKC has no leverage because they're gonna get hit heavy from the Luxury Tax as well as the economic ramifications of the pandemic.

I think this would be the deal that would get it done.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y75xu62e

Add on a protected first from MIL if you think it isn't enough. 

Edited by ATLHawks3

7 hours ago, bleachkit said:

It's not that hard to be honest. I think it's like three to four players but it would include both Hill and Bledsoe which means they have to find a backup PG. 

CP3 wants to go to MIL. He's made it clear that's the team he wants to finish his career. 

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Giannis Trade Update: 

My guy confirmed that Giannis is willing to resign for the Supermax to stay in MIL. MIL promise they will work to put players around him and the greatest non-secret is CP3 wants to go to MIL and Giannis wants him. He felt confident when I doubled down if he was sure on this and he said he's sure. The NBA also wants him in MIL as well. 

Not surprised, latest Giannis

•  
  •  
  •  
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is slated to be a free agent after the 2020-21 season, could hold the league hostage this offseason if he were to decide a new destination is in order.

“It’s not happening. That’s not happening,” Antetokounmpo told Yahoo Sports after the Bucks were eliminated in five games in the second round by the Miami Heat on Tuesday night.

“Some see a wall and go in [another direction]. I plow through it. We just have to get better as a team, individually and get right back at it next season.”

Not that he may not ask for a trade at some point after resigning.

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, bleachkit said:

OKC Luxury Tax bill is what they're gonna be focused on reducing. They won't get a haul for CP3.

Bucks will have to send out close to equal value in contracts, which OKC is going to have to reroute elsewhere if they want yo reduce their massive LT bill. That will be their primary concern if they are moving CP3 and rebuilding.

It's not that hard to be honest. I think it's like three to four players but it would include both Hill and Bledsoe which means they have to find a backup PG. 

CP3 wants to go to MIL. He's made it clear that's the team he wants to finish his career. 

Bledsoe (16), Hill (9.5), Illyasova (7), Wilson (4.5) and DiVicenzo (4.5) that gets the money right since Buck are close to LT territory. 

In order for this to makes sense for OKC to reduce their tax bill, they can't keep all these players. 

They can reroute GHill to the Hawks - backup PG, good defender, can also play with Trae. Last year guaranteed at $1 mil.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OKC Luxury Tax bill is what they're gonna be focused on reducing. They won't get a haul for CP3.

Bucks will have to send out close to equal value in contracts, which OKC is going to have to reroute elsewhere if they want yo reduce their massive LT bill. That will be their primary concern if they are moving CP3 and rebuilding.

Bledsoe (16), Hill (9.5), Illyasova (7), Wilson (4.5) and DiVicenzo (4.5) that gets the money right since Buck are close to LT territory. 

In order for this to makes sense for OKC to reduce their tax bill, they can't keep all these players. 

They can reroute GHill to the Hawks - backup PG, good defender, can also play with Trae. Last year guaranteed at $1 mil.

Hawks are in a lot of trades Jay. A lot of trades. People keep talking about us in FA but I really doubt we will have 10 million dollars by Thanksgiving. So much depends on the projections and the COVID cure. That's another reason they also pushed it back. There is a talk of a treatment that could come in November and everyone wants to see it in action before deciding on things. I still think Christmas will be when the season starts. The NBA also has to take a break for the Olympics. Its gonna be crazy. The NBA was like f that but Nike stepped in and killed that noise quick

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

FYI, not from my guy but from some people I am close to who are close to some in the org, here's what I got: 

1. Trae when he's been in looks amazing and ready for that 3rd year leap from what's going around. 

2. Cam is the player they are all predicting to have a breakout year. He's been excellent in workouts. Trae privately has been telling everybody he's going to be a superstar. 

3. Capela has really been turning heads. A lot of people within the organization think we got a steal in that trade with HOU. There is talk that he could be an multi-time all star. Trae privately has been saying that Capela will be the reason we are in the playoffs next year. LP as well. 

4. Hunter has been good in this offseason, they really feel he's ready to show everyone what everyone on the team knows already which is that he's a gamer and a true baller who has impact on the game. He has really been into film and realizing the difference he needs to be effective in the NBA as a forward. Hawks are very high on him and have been so for awhile. 

5. Huerter is a player that the org has always loved and will love. They are seeing his pop back from his rookie year and many think he can be a stud for us offensively and want to see him become more assertive within the game. Everyone always ooze about his talent level and his shot making skills. There is faith that he's going to be a good player within if not already if in the right role. 

6. JC been JC. I've been told that he's looking mighty sharp and his shooting looks more improved. There hasn't been as much growth in his game as the others but they are seeing more polish and from such an efficient and smart player, that's a great thing. 

Non-core: 

7. I haven't heard much on Dedmon and most of the other guys but people have said that Damian has improved and that even if he's not on a roster, there is a chance he could be on the Skyhawks if he goes that route. 

He didn't and never has any info on what's going on but he didn't disappoint. 

Thanks Supes.

This makes me feel better about things (at least until the season starts 😂).

• Thanks 2

FYI, not from my guy but from some people I am close to who are close to some in the org, here's what I got: 

1. Trae when he's been in looks amazing and ready for that 3rd year leap from what's going around. 

2. Cam is the player they are all predicting to have a breakout year. He's been excellent in workouts. Trae privately has been telling everybody he's going to be a superstar. 

3. Capela has really been turning heads. A lot of people within the organization think we got a steal in that trade with HOU. There is talk that he could be an multi-time all star. Trae privately has been saying that Capela will be the reason we are in the playoffs next year. LP as well. 

4. Hunter has been good in this offseason, they really feel he's ready to show everyone what everyone on the team knows already which is that he's a gamer and a true baller who has impact on the game. He has really been into film and realizing the difference he needs to be effective in the NBA as a forward. Hawks are very high on him and have been so for awhile. 

5. Huerter is a player that the org has always loved and will love. They are seeing his pop back from his rookie year and many think he can be a stud for us offensively and want to see him become more assertive within the game. Everyone always ooze about his talent level and his shot making skills. There is faith that he's going to be a good player within if not already if in the right role. 

6. JC been JC. I've been told that he's looking mighty sharp and his shooting looks more improved. There hasn't been as much growth in his game as the others but they are seeing more polish and from such an efficient and smart player, that's a great thing. 

Non-core: 

7. I haven't heard much on Dedmon and most of the other guys but people have said that Damian has improved and that even if he's not on a roster, there is a chance he could be on the Skyhawks if he goes that route. 

He didn't and never has any info on what's going on but he didn't disappoint. 

Nothing on Bruno?

Just now, terrell said:

Nothing on Bruno?

I knew I forgot somebody. I think I mentioned it before this offseason that Bruno has been vastly improving. He's still unlikely to be in the rotation but he's a lot more promising which is why he was drafted for is that he's promising. The shot is coming along for him as well. Bruno is further from being NBA ready than the others but the team has faith in him. It's not like Omari where the team wanted to love him but couldn't trust him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2